Gun Shot✗

y/n"

Later that day I was trying to recover from embarrassing myself at breakfast.

Everyone was well aware of what Jungkook and I had done but I didn't care. It wasn't like we were doing anything wrong anyway.

As Jungkook and I were lounging around on the couch, I felt a bad feeling before an annoying voice pierced my ears.

"Kookie! Let's play overwatch! You like it, don't you?"  Soo-hyun grinned, appearing before Jungkook and I.

Both of us look up, a frown on my lips instantly. "Do you ever stop?" Jungkook asked, groaning loudly.

"It's not like you two do anything fun. Why don't you hang out with me, i'll show you a good time." She says, batting her lashes.

I clenched my jaw at her words. She knew her words pissed me off but she didn't care.

"No thanks. I already know any moment spent with you would be a living hell. I'll pass." Jungkook says, leaning back against me and grabbing my hand.

I looked over at  Soo-hyun and grinned, causing her to huff and turn on her heels.

"Damn she's so annoying." Jungkook sighs as he looks back at me. "You're telling me." I say, feeling annoyed.

"You don't have to worry. I would never want to be with someone like her anyway. I already found the love of my life and I don't want any else." Jungkook says.

I found comfort in his words. "Good because if you do leave me for her i'll cut your dick off." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook says as he leans forward and kisses me softly.

Our kiss was cut short as I heard a voice speak, cutting into our alone time yet again.

When Jungkookk and I pulled back we looked over to see Yoongi standing before us.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks, moving back and slumping against the couch.

"I need y/n for a second. I have to show her something." Yoongi says and my eyebrows raise.

"Alright." I say as I stand and follow Yoongi to wherever what he wanted to show me was at.

We ended up in his office. The first thing I noticed was that it was rearranged.

"I wanted your opinion. Does it look nice?" Yoongi asked, smiling widely.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" I ask, looking around at the room that now looked even more spacious then before.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He asked as he leaned against his desk, eyes on me as he waited for my response.

"It looks nice." I say as I take everything in. Yoongi smiles as he pushes himself off his desk and makes his way over to me.

His smile then fades.

"About this morning," He starts and I mentally sighed at the memory.

"You're okay, right? I know it's been awhile since what happened but it can be scarring so I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Yoongi says.

I press my lips together as I nod. "Yeah, I'm okay. I would have had to get over it eventually so its fine." I say.

"You could have waited. I'm sure Jungkook would have understood if you wanted to."

I looked at Yoongi before shrugging. "Its fine. Everything was okay." I say and Yoongi watches me for a second before he nods.

"That's good then. Just remember that the walls aren't sound proof. Just be careful next time." Yoongi says, his cheeks flushed slightly.