Ms. Waddles✗

Ughh sorry for not updating. I've set your expectations way too high to update everyday😂😂 but the only reason I didn't update was because I haven't written anything in awhile and I didn't want to run out of chapters. Anyway, here

Jungkook-

Roughly six months had passed since everything that happened and a lot had changed.

Y/n was somewhat close to her due date and as hectic as everything was, I couldn't feel more excited.

Of course I was scared and that thought of being like my father was always in my head but I was excited to meet my child, I was ready to be the father I never had.

"I'm ready." Y/n said as she waddled into the room, her hand rested on her stomach.

I quickly joined y/n's side, helping her to the door.

"We haven't seen the guys in awhile. Are you sure you'll be okay seeing Yoongi?" Y/n asks, worried because of what had happened last time.

"I'll be fine. He won't start anything, not when you're like this." I say and y/n looks over at me before nodding.

"Then lets go." Y/n says and I smile and nod before guiding her out to the car.

It had been months since we had seen the guys but y/n still kept in touch with all of them, of course.

Neither I nor y/n had spoken to Yoongi after what had happened but we were updated on how things were going.

From what I knew, he was still struggling with it.

As much as I felt bad for snapping at Yoongi I also knew I had to protect my family and nothing would change that.

In the end, it will be me, y/n, and our child.

Just as it was always supposed to be.

...

Finally, y/n and I arrived in Seoul.

Y/n seemed excited to see everyone and I knew they would be excited to see her too.

As we reached the house, the door swung open and out flew Jimin, hurdling towards us.

"Y/n! Jungkook! You're here!" He cried as he threw himself at us, carful to not harm y/n.

When he pulled back he stared at y/n with wide eyes.

"Is that even you? You look so different." Jimin said as he looked from y/n to me then back.

"Yeah it's me." Y/n said, laughing as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Lets get her inside so she can sit." I say and Jimin nods before helping me guide y/n inside.

Once we got inside the guys began to pour into the room, all of them shocked to see y/n with her baby belly.

"I can't believe there's a baby in there!" Tae said, smiling widely as he leaned his head against y/n's stomach, sitting there for a moment.

Y/n smiled as she looked over at me, her cheeks slightly red.

"Do you know the gender?" Namjoon asked, smiling widely as he looked over at y/n.

Y/n smiled as she nodded.

"It's a girl." She says, sounding just as happy as she did the day she found out.

Before anyone else can speak, another voice sounds through the room.