Stranger Danger✗

Firstly, sorry I slacked on updating!!! I started binge watching Together with me (The Taiwanese BL drama) and I fell in love. 😩😭😍 I'm all caught up even though I just started it yesterday lmaoo. Have you guys seen it? Who do you like better? Korn or Knock?? Korn is my little baby but I love Knock too😍😩👊🏻 I'm looking forward to the next ep😫❤️ Anyways, here's this. ♡♡♡♡♡

...

The car ride home felt tense. Jungkook didn't speak much and neither did I.

Jungkook seemed lost in thought and I knew he was thinking about everything Soo-hyun had said.

As I looked over at Jungkook, I pressed my lips together firmly.

He blamed himself...for all of it.

...

Arriving back at home, Jungkook headed inside before me without saying a word.

I followed him inside, knowing I would need to reassure him. He had headed straight towards our room.

As I followed him inside, I stopped as he suddenly did. "Jungkook," I start as I stare at his back.

Suddenly, Jungkook came at me, his arms pushing me back so that my back hit the wall, not gently at all may I add.

"Jungkook, what are you-" but my words were cut off by his lips pressing harshly against my own.

When Jungkook broke away I gasped out, "Jungkook, wait a second-" But he didn't seem to be hearing me as he tugged at the bottom of my shirt, ripping it upwards. 

As I went to speak again, Jungkook looked up, his eyes meeting mine.

"Y/n, just let me." Is all Jungkook says as he looks at me with a look I didn't understand. It wasn't his usual loving one at all.

"We should talk about this. Sex won't resolve anything." I say as Jungkook moves his face in my neck and starts to kiss it.

I felt myself becoming frustrated by Jungkook's actions. He wasn't being himself at all.

"Let me take you, y/n. Right here and right now." Jungkook says as he bites down on my neck, causing me to yelp.

A shiver ran up my spine at his words. "Jungkook-" "Please, just listen to me, y/n!" Jungkook says, pulling his head back and looking at me with black eyes.

My eyes widened at Jungkook's words as my stomach turned. This wasn't Jungkook at all, not the Jungkook I knew...

When I didn't say anything, Jungkook pressed his lips to mine before picking me up and carrying me over to the bed.

I watched as Jungkook laid me down and began to strip, ripping his buttons open as he exposed his chest to me, showing his tattoos and toned body.

Jungkook then gabbed his belt, slowly pulling it off, tugging his pants down ever so slightly.

Without warning, he leaned down and ripped my bottom clothes off, leaving me to shiver at the chill of the air.

"I need you." He says, his eyes dark and glazed. His eyes were anything but loving.

Jungkook wasted no time with anything as he pushed into me, slowly then all at once.

I cried out as Jungkook went all in without any prep or anything.

"Fuck." He groaned, his head falling back as he rolled his hips. I whimpered as I watched his expression.

"You feel so amazing, baby." He growls as he leans down and grabs ahold of my hips, hoisting me up and thrusting roughly.

"Ah- Jungkook, that's too much." I gasp as he grips my hips too tight, his nails digging into my flesh.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" Jungkook asked, moving his hips faster, causing me to cry out and my stomach to turn at his words.

"Jungkook, stop. I don't want to do this anymore. You're scaring me." I say, his words and the look in his eyes foreign.

This wasn't my Jungkook, it wasn't the Jungkook I was in love with. This man terrified me...

As if Jungkook hadn't heard my words, he continued to thrust into me roughly, tears welling in my eyes.

"Jungkook please, stop." I say, the tears beginning to fall as fear took over.

For the first time ever, I was truly terrified of the man I was in love with.

Suddenly, Jungkook's hips came to a halt. My tears fell faster as I looked up at him, watching his eyes instantly change to hurt and regret.

"Y/n..." Jungkook started but I quickly moved away, hugging my body, shieling it.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I just-I'm so sorry." Jungkook says, his eyes full of regret.

As Jungkook went to touch me, I flinched.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he watched me, shocked.

"Y/n-" But I stood, yanking my clothes on and rushing out of the room, my bottom half still aching.

I hurried towards the front door, needing to get out of here.

"Y/n please, don't leave. I'm so sorry. I don't what got into me and fuck, I'm so fucking sorry." Jungkook says as he rushes over to me, his eyes big.

"I can't, Jungkook. I can't be here right now. I have to go before I end up saying something I'll regret. I just need to leave for a few." I say, still shaken up from what had just happened.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me." Jungkook says, his eyes glistening with tears as they began to fall onto his red cheeks.

I looked at Jungkook, his shirt still stripped away as he stood before me.

"I have to go." I say as I turn and reach for the door handle.

As I open it, I hear Jungkook sniffle from behind me.

"Please, come home." He says, his voice shaking. I swallowed as I headed out, letting the door shut behind me.

...

Jk"

I fucked up. I truly and utterly fucked up.

I had gotten so worked up and frustrated by what Soo-hyun had said that I took my anger out on y/n.

I reverted back to my old ways and I ruined the only thing that kept me sane.

Now y/n was terrified of me and she left. All I could do was hope and pray that she would come home to me.

Although after what I did, I deserve to be alone.

I had no idea where y/n would go and all I could think about was how dangerous it was for her to be out there by herself.

I wanted to go after her, to stop her, but I knew I couldn't.

Soo-hyun was right. Y/n isn't safe with me, I can't protect her. I can't even protect her from myself.

I really am a monster...

I hurt the one thing I love the most and I'm not sure I can ever forgive myself for that.

I buried my head in my hands as I listened for the front door, hoping y/n would walk back in,

But she didn't.

[...]