Competition Pt2✗

JK'

The following day, I headed downstairs to get food seeing as my stomach was growling.

As I reached the dining room I saw everyone already awake and downstairs, except for y/n who was still asleep.

"Good morning." I hear and look over to see Soo-hyun awake and hopping over to my side.

What y/n had told me yesterday instantly came to mind.

I scoffed to myself. This girl really thought she could steal me away from y/n.

Compared to y/n, this girl was absolute trash. No one could take y/n's place.

"Morning." I mumble as I go to take a seat, only to have her pull my arm, yanking me down in the seat beside her.

I look over at her, my eyes slightly wide. "Sit here." She says as she looks around then smiles.

The guys observe her actions but no one says anything about it.

"Is y/n still asleep?" Tae asked, taking a bite of his food as Jimin leaned his head against his shoulder.

"Yeah, we didn't sleep till late." I say, thinking back to last night as y/n and I laid there in each others arms, talking about what our married life together is going to be like.

"Gross." Soo-hyun says, getting the wrong idea but I didn't care. It was better that she thought we did.

Maybe it would make her back off.

"Well who cares. Here, eat this." Soo-hyun then says as she begins to pile things onto my plate.

I look over at her before leaning my head into the palm of my hand and looking the other way.

"Say ah." Soo-hyun says, grabbing my chin and turning my head towards hers, her face inches from mine.

"Y/n." Yoongi says, clearing his throat. I turn quickly to see y/n standing in the doorway, her face unamused.

"Came too late to the party, huh? Better watch your man before he slips right out from under your nose." Soo-hyun says and y/n's eye twitches.

I watch as y/n doesn't say a word, instead makes her way over to the empty seat beside Yoongi and sits down.

"Morning." He said, passing her over the food. "Morning." Y/n mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

Now instead of next to me she was on the opposite side of the table and beside Yoongi of all people.

"Eat." Soo-hyun says again, pushing the food at me. I glare at her before scooting my chair closer to Jin so I wasn't as close to her.

Despite whatever she thought was going to happen, I hated the girl. She would never achieve anything she was aiming for with me.

I looked over at y/n who was looking down at her phone, a bored expression on her face.

"How was it yesterday? You guys didn't get hurt, did you?" Y/n then asked as she looked over at Yoongi then at the others.

"Not really. I just have a few scrapes but no one got seriously injured." Yoongi says from beside her.

"After we eat i'll help clean them, okay? You guys tend to forget." Y/n says.

As y/n said it I then remembered yesterday when Yoongi got cut on the chest.

"I'm okay, really." Yoongi says, rubbing his chest slightly. "Don't object. Just let me." Y/n says and I clench my jaw at the thought.