Her Goodbye✗

"Holy fuck!" The men yell as Jay falls to the ground behind me.

I look up to see Jungkook, face angry and eyes black as night as he held the gun that had fired.

"Get them." Yoongi orders and like it was nothing, Jimin and Taehyung ran to the two men, catching them and snapping their necks.

I stared at the two men I was never able to imagine killing people having snapped guys necks like it was opening a jar of Jelly.

"Our job here is done. Let's get rid of the bodies." Yoongi nods and I turn to Jungkook and go to speak but he does first.

"Idiot! This is exactly why I didn't want you to come! You would have died if I hadn't done what I did when I did. How careless can you be, walking up to him like that when you know what he's capable of!" Jungkook says, steaming  from his ears.

"Jungkook," Yoongi says, gathering everyone's attention.

"Don't you dare try to say anything to me. I would think you of all people would care about what happened to her. You used her as bait. She could have been killed!" Jungkook says, his voice angry.

"I know what I'm doing, Jungkook. I wouldn't have let her do that if I knew she would be in danger." Yoongi says, his own voice becoming angry.

Jungkook went to speak then shut his mouth. He then looked over at me, his eyes flashing.

Instead of yelling at me again like I expected him to, he pulled me into his arms, his grip on me tight.

"For fucks sake, you scared me, y/n." Jungkook whispered, his face burying in my neck.

I let out a breath as I hugged him back. "I know but I had to help. Besides, you saved me. I knew you wouldn't let anything bad happen to me." I say.

Jungkook lets out a shaky breath as he holds me tighter against him, nearly squeezing the life out of me.

When Jungkook pulled back I gave him a sad smile before leaning my head against his shoulder.

Yoongi looked over at us before walking over to where the others had taken the bodies.

"I'm sorry I scared you." I say, grabbing Jungkook's hand. He squeezed mine back as he sighed.

"At least you're okay. That's all that matters to me." Jungkook says and I smile as I look up at him then over at the others.

No matter how hard it was, this was my life now.

I was part of this mafia, now and forever.

...

Jk-

When all of us got home, Jin joined us, checking in on how everything went.

"It's all done, a lot easier then I thought it would be too." Namjoon says as he pushes his hair back.

"How was it? Was it what you always imagined?" Jin asked, looking over at y/n.

I made a face as y/n pressed her lips together.  "Well, it was definitely interesting." She says.

Jin looked over at me and tilted her head. "What happened?" He asked, his brows furrowing.

"You know how Jay has always been. I used that to our advantage and used her to bait him." Yoongi says.

"He almost got her killed is what he did." I say, my teeth clenched.

Everyone looks over at me and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "It was just part of the plan. I'm fine." Y/n says.