Oh Baby✗

Jungkook-

Months had passed and Y/n's due date was any day now.

I was super excited and I knew y/n was too, despite her grumpy attitude towards me lately.

She was very hormonal and angry at me because as she said, "I was the reason she was in pain."

I didn't get offended by her words or anything because I knew it was just because her emotions and hormones were through the roof.

Regardless, I was still happy.

"Don't lay on me. I'm burning up in here." Y/n grumbled as she pushed me away from her.

I looked at her, my face scrunched. "Do you even love me anymore?" I ask, not meaning it seriously.

"Don't be a dick. I just don't want to be laid up on." Y/n says, her moodiness very clear.

I put my hands up in the air as I moved back, giving her the space she wanted.

Glancing over I saw y/n fanning herself. I looked down at her stomach and smiled.

Any day now we would bring our beautiful daughter into this world.

That day would be the happiest day of my life.

...

Later that night I stayed awake watching tv as y/n slept beside me, having fell asleep hours before.

As I looked down at y/n I noticed her eyebrows furrow as she shifted.

The look on her face was an uncomfortable one and I wasn't surprised with how she was sleeping.

Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open and she made a face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up as she did. "I don't know, I think I just have to go to the bathroom." Y/n says as she moves to stand.

"Let me help." I say as I rush to her side to help her up.

As she stands I see her stop in her tracks before I notice a big wet area on the bed I hadn't noticed prior to this.

"Y/n?" I ask, my brows furrowed in confusion.

Y/n swallowed as she looked up at me, her face pained.

"I think my water just broke..."

...

I rushed y/n to the hospital, calling the guys as y/n yelled in pain, telling me to drive faster.

Once we got to the hospital I instantly motioned over help and the men rushed over to help with y/n.

"Her water broke." I say as I follow behind everyone.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you." One of the men says as he looks from me to y/n.

As we get inside they take her to a hospital room, leaving me to fill out some papers and wait on the guys.

They said y/n was having contractions now and that the baby could come any time now but it could still be hours.

After I finished the papers I hurried towards y/n's room but in the process got stopped by the sound of my name ringing down the hallway.

When I turned I saw the guys running towards me, Yoongi ahead of all of them.

"How is she? Is the baby here?" Yoongi asked, getting to me and trying to catch his breath.

"Not yet. They said it could still be hours." I say and Yoongi lets out a breath as he nods.

"Is she okay?" Jimin asked, a look of worry on his face.