The Kiss✗

- Yoongi

As I sat in my office I heard the sound of the doorbell ring through the house.

I looked at the computer beside me and I was shocked to see y/n standing at the front door.

I quickly stood and rushed down to the front door, swinging it open.

"Y/n?" I asked, confused as to why she was back already when she had just left not even an hour ago.

Instead of speaking, y/n broke down in tears, sobbing loudly as she threw herself into my arms.

"What happened? Where is Jungkook?" I ask but that only made y/n cry harder.

I held her, my heart hurting at the sight of her tears.

I walked us inside, shutting the door and letting her cling to me as I stood there, trying my best to comfort her.

I was confused as to what had happened. I wondered if her and Jungkook had a fight although they were just okay.

I moved y/n back, revealing her tear stained face to me. "What happened? Why are you crying?" I ask, my voice soft.

"Jungkook, he..." But y/n's eyes filled with tears again, her words becoming choked.

"He what? Y/n, what happened?" I asked, concerned and worried.

Through y/n's sobs, I caught her words perfectly. My eyes widened once I pieced everything together.

"Sh, it's okay. It's gonna be okay." I say as I pull y/n back into my chest. 

I was confused, my head foggy. I knew why Jungkook had acted out that way and I was displeased.

Jungkook had reverted back to his old ways, not giving a damn about the girls he fucked, instead pleasing himself.

It was how he use to take his stress and frustrations out. I just didn't understand why he would do that to y/n...

Jungkook would never do anything to hurt y/n or do anything to make her hate him and yet he did this...It didn't make any sense to me.

Y/n and I headed up to my room where I let her lay down and where soon she fell asleep.

Looking down at y/n's sleeping frame, I let out a breath.

I assumed Jungkook didn't know where she went so I texted him, letting him know she was here and that she was safe.

As I sent the text, my phone rang. The caller ID read; Kook.

I clicked answer as I placed my phone to my ear. 

"Y/n is there? I'll come get her." Jungkook says, his voice slightly panicked.

"Don't. Just let her have time, Jungkook." I say as I look over at y/n who had finally stopped crying.

"I need to apologize again. I fucked up. I really fucked up, Yoongi." Jungkook says, his voice shaking.

"She knows. Just let her come back when she's ready. I just wanted you to know she was her and that she's safe." I say. 

Jungkook is silent on the other line before he speaks again.

"Does she hate me?" Jungkook asks, his voice cracking. I could tell he had been crying too.

"She doesn't hate you, Jungkook. She's just shaken up and scared, just as she has every right to be." I say as I let out a breath. 

"I'm such an idiot. Everything is my fault. I'm only hurting y/n, I have been since the very beginning. She deserves better." Jungkook says, clearly taken over by his emotions.