Sis Snapped✗

When the next morning came, I was exhausted. I felt as if I barely got any sleep last night and that was because I hadn't.

Jungkook was up multiple times that night from nightmares. I knew it was because we were back in this house.

Knowing I couldn't keep Jungkook here, I would tell Yoongi today that we couldn't stay.

As Jungkook was out smoking, an old habit he had that he promised he would quit, I went down to talk to Yoongi.

As I got downstairs I saw everyone in the dining room, seated at the table.

"Good morning!" Jimin says once he sees me. I smile and return the greeting before looking over at Yoongi.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask and Yoongi nods before making his way over to me and guiding me out of the room.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks, leaning against the wall in the hallway.

"We can't stay here, Yoongi. It's too hard on him." I say, my heart heavy as I remembered every time Jungkook had woken to a nightmare in just one night. 

"I understand. I don't want him to go through that. You guys can go, I can take care of this." Yoongi nods.

"If you need me just call." I say and he nods before saying; "Will you guys at least stay for breakfast?" Batting his lashes as if to say, "Pretty please"

I smile and nod. Yoongi flashes a smile and turns as we hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning." Yoongi says once Jungkook gets to us. "Morning." Jungkook says before grabbing onto my waist, pulling me into his side.

"We're gonna stay for breakfast then we'll leave." I say and Jungkook nods as he turns my head to kiss me.

I make a face as I taste the cigarrette on his breath. "Sorry." He chuckles, clearly forgetting.

"Let's get in there before Soo-hyun starts getting rebellious." Yoongi says and we all head into the dining room where everyone was.

Jungkook and I take a seat and get our food. In the process, I can feel eyes on me, more specifically, the person beside me.

As I looked up, I saw Soo-hyun staring at Jungkook, her eyes narrowed.

"What? Why are you looking at him like that?" I asked, catching everyone's attention.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked, taken back by my sudden question.

"What was wrong with him yesterday? I woke up a million times last night to his screaming. There's no way that was during sex." Soo-hyun says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It was sex." I say, knowing I couldn't just up and tell her. Although I wasn't expecting what she said next.

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me?" I ask, sitting up in my seat. Everyone was alert now.

"I said bullshit. There's no way he's going to be screaming in horror like the unless your pussy scares him." She says and my jaw falls in disbelief as Jimin covered his ears at the word.

"Who are you to-" But I cut off Jungkook's angry words.

"It doesn't matter what happened, it's none of your business." I say.

"Rei." Yoongi said, almost as if warning me that I should stop.

"Even if it isn't, I was woken up by that horrid screaming. It must be a lot to take care of such a baby." Soo-hyun says back, her eyes harsh on Jungkook.

"You don't know anything about him. Don't talk about my boyfriend like you know a thing or two. You won't like the outcome." I say, my voice low and angry.

Everyone at the table sat there, shocked. They hadn't expected me to snap like that.

Soo-hyun merely chuckled. "I do know who he is. In case you weren't aware, my father is the leader of a mafia. I know who everyone is. You're all murders, part of the Jeon mafia. Well, Min mafia because of him." 

Jungkook tensed at my side. "He gave up his family, his whole mafia all because of some girl. He did the same with Ji-eun. It's like he never learns from his mistakes. It's better that he's no longer leader, he would have gotten his whole mafia killed. He already got y/n killed."

I swallow, realizing she really had no idea who "Y/n" was. She didn't know me, meaning she just figured I was Jungkook's new side piece.

"You don't know anything! I protected y/n, since the very beginning. I love her! You don't know anything about her! Shut your mouth before I kill you myself!" Jungkook roars, jolting upwards as if he were going to pounce at her.

"If you loved her you wouldn't have let her die. She's dead because of you. It's all because of you." Soo-hyun says, her face unfazed.

"Shut up! You don't know anything about the two of them! Y/n was Jungkook's everything, she was our everything. You have no right to talk badly about either of them like that. Continue to and I swear to you, your time here will be a living hell." A voice erupts, catching everyone's attention.

Looking over, I saw Yoongi standing there, his face red from his sudden outburst. 

Soo-hyun looked over, her eyes slightly wide as she looked at Yoongi.

"It's fine, Yoongi. She'll learn the hard way." I say as I place my hand on Jungkook's arm, guiding him back down into the seat.

Jungkook was still visibly steaming, her words clearly having got to him.

"It isn't fine. She's disrespecting all of us now. Y/n is family, regardless of what happened. I won't let anyone talk down on my family." Yoongi says, his jaw clenched, hard.

I looked at Yoongi and my heart softened. Even now, after everything, we are still a family.

We take care for each other and we protect each other from danger.

I could never leave this, I could never leave them.

No matter what, no matter how badly we wanted out of this life, it just wasn't possible. 

[...]