Akumatized

"Pound it!" You hear as you rub your head, finding yourself on your knees with a slight headache.

You look up to see a sight you would've never expected.

Standing there in front of you was your hero, Cat Noir! And of course his partner Ladybug.

As you sit there in shock, mouth dangling open, Ladybug approaches and asks if you're ok.

"Y-yes" You answer, still looking at Cat Noir.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

You snap back into reality and tell him you're fine, just surprised to see them. "So what happened? Oh no! Did I get akumatized? All I remember is being stressed about my math work and my sister/brother wanting me to play and when I said I was busy she/he started stealing my stuff and I was very upset."

"Ah yes, those little munchkins can be very annoying at times." Ladybug said with a giggle.

At that time a faint beep was heard. "M'lady, you're about to transform back! You go on and I'll take the young lady back home." Cat Noir says.

You silently get excited at the thought of THE Cat Noir walking you home.

"Ok Cat, see you later!" Ladybug says as she takes out her yo-yo and swings away.

Cat Noir stares after her for a second until he turns to look at you.

"Well Miss, what's your name?" He asks.

"Y-y/n" You stutter.

"Well y/n, let's get you home. Where do you live?"

You give him the address and the two of you start walking toward your house.

You start thinking about how you've always wanted to tell him how much you look up to him.

It's now or never.

"Um, Cat Noir?" You say somewhat awkwardly.

"Yes?" He replies

"Uh, I just wanted to tell you that I um, well, I really admire you and how you're always ready to do anything and you really inspire me, like even though people always seem to ask Ladybug for help, you wouldn't ever hesitate to help anyone. And just between us, you're my favorite of you two." You say shyly with a slight blush.

"Wow," Cat says. "I've never had someone say something like that to me before, it means a lot y/n, thank you!" He says, hugging you with glee.

You giggle and say, "It's just the truth."

He smiles at you and continues walking.

By now you've reached your house.

"Hey, cool balcony!" He says, looking up.

"Yeah, it's connected to my room, actually, I can see the Eiffel from it."

"Clawsome!" He responds, making you laugh.

You thank Cat for walking you home and tell him you'll see him later, even though you doubt you'll ever really talk to him again.

"No purroblem," He says "It's part of the job, and I enjoyed chatting with you! I really appreciate what you said."

You have a slight blush and don't trust yourself enough to speak, so you just smile at him and walk inside with a wave.

When the door shuts you lean against it, glad to have finally met your hero.

On the other side of the door, Cat Noir is still shocked to have heard what you told him.

He jumps home and when he's just inside the window he detransforms.

"Neeeeddd cheeessee nooowww" Plagg breathes out.

"Oh quit complaining, there's some in the fridge." Adrien says as Plagg zooms over and digs into the camembert.

"Wow, I can't believe that y/n girl actually looks up to me like that. Usually people only say anything about Ladybug, and while yes I can understand why, she's amazing, I do get a little upset that no one seems to care about me as much, but I guess they do!" Adrien says happily.

"Meh, I couldn't care less if anyone liked us, I know my cheese loves me," The kwami says while stroking the gooey cheese.

"Plagg, you're so weird" Adrien says with a laugh.

He then gets ready for bed and when he lays down his thoughts seem to keep drifting toward a certain girl, no matter how hard he tries not to.
🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤
Hello!! Thank you so much for reading this, whoever you are! Please keep in mind that this is my first X reader fanfic, other than a oneshot that's not very good. But I really hope this will do well! And if you're wondering why y/n is going to be homeschooled, it's because I'm homeschooled and always have been, so I don't know how the school system works, and it helps the plot in a small way. Sorry for such a long A. N. , happy reading!💖