Sequel

I came out with another book that ties into this world. If you have not read The Witch I recommend you do that, it is Aurora's background and will help you to understand this next story I am writing called the Legacy. 

Here is a sneak peak:

From his private balcony he watched her from the moment she walked through the door. She seemed tense, and nervous to be there. No doubt dragged there by the woman accompanying her. Her watched her hesitantly take her first shot, coughing for a moment before laughing with her friend. He wanted to go down to hear what her laugh sounded like, it must have been as beautiful as she was. Another shot went down with a little less hesitancy, by the third shot she was ready to be dragged out on the floor with her friend. He watched as they danced provocatively on one another. He began to wonder if they were more than friends with the way they were dancing, he began to feel jealous that he was not the one running his hands up and down her body. He knew exactly why his body was reacting this way and he was pissed, how dare she do this to him. She knew that he did not want this so called gift. He needed to take his attention off of the woman dancing down below him. He would separate himself from her for as long as he could, he wouldn't allow her to win. He wouldn't be apart of this game, or this war. Tearing his eyes away from the seductress below he walked away, not seeing that she had switched dance partners.

This story IS mature so please do not read it (or at least skip the matures scenes) if you do not like mature themes.