[11.2] House of Entrapment ~ Pt 2

*unedited*

-------------------------------------------------------

Camilla was already sick of the tank room in the gatehouse. It was like the tunnels all over again, but this time they were dealing with a spooky, creepy Zombie-Frobby snoring loudly from his tank cocoon watching over their every move, not spiders.

"Whoa...." Patricia's exclaim was a mixture of horror and awe as she stepped into the attic tank room they had all been talking about for the first time.

"Yep," Was all KT could mutter in agreement as the twins pushed past her to start examining the tank and room further.

"Rutter's, we don't have time for... whatever it is you're both doing," Eddie groaned as he watched Camilla kneel by one of the golden sarcophaguses and rub at the wall. It was clear she was doing her own little mission – or something had caught her eye at least – but as he turned back to the male twin, Fabian had straightened and pulled out the silver-framed photo from his satchel to compare it to the man in the tank.

Fabian frowned as he looked between the two before holding up a small torch to try to shine it through the glass, but the years of grime built up on it was making it hard for him to make a confident match for sure. "it's hard to be sure through the glass," Fabian told the Osirian. "I've taken what I can from the outside, but it's the grime on the inside that's the issue."

Eddie frowned, looking at the man before rounding the tank, trying to think on his feet. "Okay, then let's just lose the glass."

Camilla whipped her head around from where she was crouched as she heard this idiotic remark from Eddie, and before she could scream to stop him, the boy had tugged off the glass doom from over the man's head.

The second the glass was removed from the tank, a loud screeching alarm could be heard from all around the room.

"Put it back!" Fabian screamed at the boy, covering his ears.

Patricia let out a loud shriek as the room started to rumble and shake.

Eddie turning to Camilla, whose eyes were widening as she saw the sparks of magic making their way up the tank like angry red lightning bolts.

"Eddie, put it back!" Camilla ordered the boy along with her brother, her eyes not leaving the spikes of magic making their way towards the Osirian. Her mind filled with questions at the sight of them.

"Fabian!" Eddie called to the boy on the other side of the tank, Fabian grabbing the other side of the glass dome to help put it back into place. "What have we done?"

With a soft click, the two boys slide the dome back into the place and silence flooded the room. The Sibuna's all holding their breath, looking around just in case before Camilla got up from her crouch and hit Eddie on the arm. Hard.

"What was that for?!" the boy demanded, rubbing at his arm.

"That was for being a complete and utter moron!" Camilla hissed back at him. "of course, the tank is bloody bobby trapped!"

Eddie opened his mouth, more than happy to direct his embarrassment into anger at Camilla, but before he could, Fabian's soft whisper stopped the pair in their tracks.

"It's him. It's Frobisher, Frobisher-Smythe."

As the other's looked at the tank in shock, Fabian locked eyes with his sister, who seemed to be looking back at an engraving on the wall in sad understanding. The realisation Frobisher was 100% the one in the tank wasn't the only thing The Protector had made that evening.