What happened???

So i know the story isn't that good but i figured I'd give Jaxon a point of view so tell me what you think.

Jaxon's POV

I heard Melanie scream from the bathroom "what the hell is going on here!?!" I ran through all the possibilities of what could of happened to her while I was running as fast as I could and almost ripped the door off its frame in a hurry to get to her.

She looked at me with a scared expression. I was frozen in place. I couldn't move nor could I talk. Her features have changed so much. She still looked like Melanie but different. Her hair was streaked with a dark purple and blonde. her face was the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Her lips were full and one was not bigger than the other. She had a cute little button nose. Her eyelashes have grown and made her... her new ice blue eyes pop out. Her mark was beautiful. it had my wolf and a wolf I wasn't familiar with howling at the moon. Her tattoo said 'Forever and Always' she was gorgeous. I looked back at her eyes and saw she was scared."Jaxon" she said carefully.

"It's okay you'll be alright" I said while giving her a gentle hug. She hugged me back.

I don't know what came over me the night I knocked her out. I was ready to kill myself. my wolf had taken over and kissed her he was so happy that she had kissed me back.

I will not mess this up with her. nothing will stand in my way when it comes to protecting Melanie. I already loved her before I found out she was my mate, but I was going to wait until the right time to tell her.

This could be the start of a new beginning.