Making a stupid comeback.

So who is the mystery person? You may or may not find out in this chapter. ✌️peace out!

Bailey's POV

What happened?

We were so close to getting out of here.

I was so close to getting back to my... No don't say it, you have to stay strong.

I could see a glint of hatred in Zach's eyes.

I figured it was hatred towards this pack but it seamed different.

The alpha of my pack had always been there for me and acted sort of like a father.

We had an unknown connection, and I had always felt that something had happened between us somehow when I was younger.

Zach had tried to tell me something a few months ago, but I had ignored him.

I really wish I hadn't of done that.

I was a terrible sister to him, I was always locked up in my room, or out with friends.

A while ago he just started hating me, but he was my brother, I couldn't do the same thing to him.

It broke my heart when our parents were killed, I never knew why, and Zach had blamed me.

It's like he knows something I don't, only the question was.

What?

What is Melanie doing here?

What were my parents protecting my brother and I from?

What does Zach know, that I don't?

I must have blocked out all sound because once I came back into focus, I saw my alpha in front of Melanie and I.

Of course we were in the stupid cells in the basement.

I saw Melanie and she looked scared as shit as she glared at my alpha.

I raised a brow, why was she afraid of him? Do they know each other somehow?

"Ah, now that your both here, we need to talk, " he smiled at Melanie.

They must know each other, I decided.

Her eyes widened and they looked ready to pop out of her head.

"I'm going to get the keys, I'll be right back," he announced before walking away.

"Melanie are you okay?"
I asked with concern for the girl who had saved me and my brother.

"Uh, uh, um," she stuttered and stared blankly at the door.

Then she shook her head and looked at me.

I could see the anger in her eyes.

It reminded me of when she had used her powers to kill all those guards.

With fear of her doing the same to me, I scooted away from her a bit.

"Are you scared of me?" I just stared at her with disbelief, she just laughed sadly, "great, you are, first I thought I'd never see that terrible man again, then he shows up as the leader of the pack who kidnaped me. My mates in danger, along with my pack.

My mothers dead, and I have a burning in my throat, and my heart feels like it is breaking every second of everyday. I was abused. And my own father is probably going to kill me for the things I could never change."

She still wasn't crying.

If I was her, I was be balling my eyes out half way through her story.

Wait, did she say my alpha was her father?

I'm not exactly sure.

"I'm sorry," was the best I could come up with.

I knew it wasn't close to enough, but I couldn't describe how much pain I felt for this girl.

"Okay are you ready, my darlings?" alpha came in and asked us.

"Yes alpha, " I replied, standing up.

"Good. You?" he asked Melanie.

She replied, "go to hell."

"Now, now, is that anyway to treat your father?"

"You are no father of mine!" she screamed.

"You left me alone and blamed me for the death of my mother, I was four years old! You should have been there for me! But no, you abused me and yelled at me any chance you could. It was your fault Josh ran away!

It was your fault mom died!

ALL!

YOUR!

FAULT!

You should be ashamed of yourself," she said once she calmed down, but still as tense is you could get.

He opened the cell and walked towards her with anger in his eyes.

I had never seen him like this.

Once he was close enough he slapped her, and then decided that wasn't enough, and punched her in the jaw.

Melanie didn't seem to notice any if it.

Her eyes changed to a bright red!

What is going on here!!!

The next thing she did surprised the heck out of me.

She attacked him.

(I was thinking of ending the chapter here... but I'm not THAT mean... well sometimes.)

Melanie's POV

I can't believe my dad would so this!

It was because of him that my mother died. I was four years old!

When he slapped and punched me, I lost it.

Angel tried to calm me down.

By the way the other two in the room, Richard my old father, and Bailey, were acting and the feeling I got, I knew my eyes had changed color.

I didn't know which color but eh, that's not the problem right now.

Angel was angered by the look my father was giving me, 'kill him,' she screamed with death in her voice.

'How about we torture him, then kill?" I asked with a slight grin on my face.

'Ooh sounds... perfect,' she sighed.

I glanced a look at Bailey, we had some sort of connection, but I didn't know how.

She reminded me of my mom.

I felt my gaze travel towards my father before laughing.

Let's get this party started.

( ha ha, I lied this chapter is still short, sorry about that.

Oh and I'll try to updated as much as I can.

Fan, update, rate, and for sure, enjoy!!!)