Change of Character

Jaxon's POV

Dammit, why can't anything be easy. Why the heck would the moon goddess choose Melanie to bring peace and all that shit.

I fricken hate my life. For one, now I have to stay with Melanie or else the world will fall apart and people will die and what not.

We'll I guess it's not that bad. I mean Melanie is really hot so I will be able to rule with someone that at least looks strong. Melanie can act so weak sometimes and she grew up in a shitty family.

Maybe she will grow up soon and get more friends so she's popular. I don't think anyone will believe that a weak, young, irresponsible little girl will be able to protect them.

Which pretty much means I will have to do all the work. Man, and I just thought life was going to get easy. As long as I keep my act up, nobody will suspect anything and I will take over and everyone will bow down to me.

I was walking through the forest looking for Melanie when I picked up her scent in that stupid flower field. We'll guess it's time to put on my sad face.

Alyssa's POV

I was shopping right now at the mall. I really hate shopping but I needed new clothes. I was currently in Kohl's right now looking at the different t-shirts they have. I had hidden my wolf scent in case I ran into any intruders, I wouldn't be caught.

Of course there were wolves roaming the halls. Just keeping my eyes on the clothes and trying my best to act human when I smell two wolves coming my way. Weird, I would think they would want to hide their scent. Their obviously rouges.

Please don't get caught, please don't get caught. Yup I'm caught, I always wondered how the rouges smelled the others even when we had our scents masked.

I heard them walk up to me. I could feel their warm breath on me and the hairs on my neck stand up.

I was trying my hardest not to show them that I knew I was there.

"Hello miss?" The man that was about 6'1 with brown silky hair asked me.

I turned around and put on my best surprised look I could think of.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were there." I said innocently, purposely ramming all the stuff in my hands into him when I turned around.

The guy with blond hair that stood at about 5'9 leaned down and whispered into my ear, " we know your a wolf so stop with the human act." He just smiled at me with a very creepy grin.

Trying to keep up the act, "I'm sorry, did you just say wolf? Ya I'm not sure I can help you." I asked with a confused tone in my voice.

Just then my phone went off. Crystal was calling me, probably wondering when if I could pick up some slutty clothes for her.

"I'm sorry I have to go, it was nice meeting you." I scurries away from the two men.

I walked as far away as I could, which was all the way across the store from where I was at. As I was going around the mall I could still feel someone watching me. Every once in a while I would turn around and see one of the men.

Ok, Alyssa your being stalked and people are following you. What should I do? If I left right now they would follow me, but it was getting late and people were already rushing out the doors. So I could stay and try calling someone to come get me or run the heck out those doors and hope I don't get caught by them.

I turned around once more only to find that they were getting closer and closer. Ok, you can do this. There is no time to call anyone so I will have to run for it.