White and black

Melanie's POV

I was slowly taking my last steps to Jaxons room. What will he do to me? Will he except me for me, or punish me for not telling him.

I was now at the door to our room, hesitating at the knob. I could hear Jaxon snoring inside. I opened the door slowly only to hear it squeak loudly. And of course I heard the snoring stop abruptly. I looked up from the floor to see Jaxon sitting up and looking at the door, at me.

"Is everything alright, Melanie?" he asked me concern dripping from his tone.

"Um well, Jaxon I need to tell you something and just so you know no matter what I will always love you, even if you reject me."

"Okay but just FYI I will never, ever reject you, and I love you too," I saw his eyes warm up and I got a bit of confidence.

"Do you want me to tell you or show you?" I asked, yes I know that sounds weird, but I didn't know if he wanted to see my wolf or me to tell him.

He answered, "Melanie just tell me already." he whined annoyingly.

I walked over to the bed making sure I was a bit further away from him in case he snapped.

I was fiddling with my hands before letting out a huge sigh.

"We'll you see, my mom, she was sort of a, um we'll, she was a wolf, a werewolf." I was so nervous about what he would say. I added, " and since she was a werewolf, I got her genes and we'll I'm also a werewolf.

Jaxon was quieter than I have ever heard him. he wasn't even breathing and his heart was starting to beat scarcely fast. I was afraid at this moment, and ready to just curl up in a ball and hide away. I glanced a nlook at him. He was just staring straight ahead, looking at nothing.

Apparently he felt my eyes on him because he turned his head and sadly looked at me. His eyes held, betrayal, sadness and a tad bit of happiness.

"Why didn't you tell me, I could have helped you?" I felt my heart break at that moment and there were tears streaming down both of our eyes.

I quietly replied, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay I didn't mean to upset you, no matter what, I will always love you. You ARE my life Melanie Rose. And random question, what color is your wolf?" he really did look curious.

"Wouldn't you like to find out what color angel is?" I said teasing him.

"Angel?" he frowned.

"It's my wolf 's name." I replied using a 'duh' tone.

"Oh then yes I would like to find out what color Angel is." he blushed. I just laughed at him before getting up and walking towards the door.

"We'll are you coming, or not?" I asked him.

"Oh uh ya I'm coming,"and he rushed to my side.

We walked down to the part of the area where the forest starts.

I saw Jaxon going behind a tree and I did the same. I'm really going to show someone my wolf. We had been hiding forever, and now I have to show my rare white wolf.

I felt my bones breaking and closed my eyes. I knew I shifted because all my senses had heightened. I opened my eyes and looked from behind the tree.

My mate was a pure black wolf. This is really weird. See, every couple hundred years there are a pure white wolf and a pure black wolf. these two wolves become mates. I can't believe we are the wolves the elders predicted.

There is a a story for these two wolves. They meet when they turn the female turns 16. They are suppose to bring peace amongst our worlds. They would come across many problems on there way. These pair of wolves would rule almost all supernatural beings. They would have powers to help them on their journey. There would be a child who would grow up with only one their parents. The one who is living shall live a life without their true love, their mate. The predictions may possibly change, but that rarely happens. This child will become the ruler and the most powerful being alive.

Most people would be happy that they were chosen, but I am not.

I don't want to lose my mate, and I'm pretty sure Jaxon wouldn't want to lose his, either. I've read the predictions and my parents would tell me all about them all the time. And from what I heard, there would be many happy times, but more sad times. I would lose multiple people close to me.

Then Jaxon turned around and saw me. I could see right through him when our eyes met.