Another dream

What do you think of the book so far?

Melanie's POV

I woke up in... Jaxons room? Huh that was weird because last thing I remember was, oh my god I was going to my dad's house to pack clothes when he started beating me. Then I was walking up the stairs when he grabbed my hair and I fell. Jaxon ran in just as I passed out. Yet that still doesn't explain why I'm in his room.

Just then the door opened and I saw Jaxon walk in. I felt extremely weak. I don't think I could get up even if I wanted to.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

I tried to tell him that I felt really week but all that came out was, "mmmhmhm." hmmm that was weird.

He sighed sadly, " it's ok just get some rest and we can talk when you wake up.

He turned around to leave the room, I really didn't want to be alone so I tried talking again.

" Can you stay?" my voice was really scratchy and quiet. But with his wolf hearing he heard me.

I was almost asleep when I heard him say," of course my dear mate."

When he was done talking I felt a dip in the bed and his arms go around me. I fell asleep in my mates arms that night.

(Dream) ' I just got done with breakfast, and was walking back to Jaxon and I's room. Ya we share a bedroom now ever since we became alpha and Luna. I found out a couple days ago that I'm pregnant, at the age of seventeen. I was shocked at first but Jaxon truly did act like he loved me. The only time I had hesitated was when i found the pack slut all over him. I was so angry, but I was looking at her when I saw he had pushed her off of him.

I'm not sure if that was what he wanted or of he saw me but it still angered me. I guess the only reason I forgave him was because I didn't want my baby to grow up without a father. It was really hard for me to grow up without one of my parents and I didn't want to have my child grow up in that situation.

I opened the door to our room and what I saw had me only seeing dots of red. In MY bed, MY mate was doing it with the same slut, Katlyn, AGAIN. I growled. I just realized that I practically just gave away my secret, but I didn't care at this moment.

"Get the fuck out of the alpha's room,NOW!!!!" I screamed at katlyn, who looked very shocked before jumping in the bed and grabbing the rest of her slutty clothes. I growled at her as she walked past me.

I was so angry. I was done this time I had told him no messing around with them or else he would lose me, his mate.

I walked over to the dresser and put all my favorite clothes in a bag. I tied the bag around my leg before looking at Jaxon," you screwed up alpha, when I first excepted you as my mate, I told you no more messing around with those sluts, but no. you just had to go and lose the only thing that's suppose to mean everything to you. Jaxon, you lost you mate, me. And to take any pain from you and myself, I Melanie rose, reject you, Jaxon Lee. And by the way I will be leaving so you can have all the time you want with those sluts! goodbye alp-" (end of dream)

I gasped and sat up super fast. I felt very dizzy and upset at the dreams I was having. Why do I keep having dreams like that? Could it mean something?

I really hope not because Jaxon truly did act like he had changed. But who knows, Im not sure someone could change that quickly.

I looked around and of course I was in Jaxons room. He was still sleeping. Oh ya I have to tell him what happened at dad's house. What happened after I passed out? Did Jaxon kill my dad? Even though he hates me and beats me up, he is still my only family left, besides my older brother, Josh. Josh had left a couple years after mom died. I don't even know where he is. He never called me or tried to talk while he was away.

I tried to quietly get out of bed. But mr.sleepy head with his arms around me, made it difficult. I heard him shuffling around.

"Where are you going?" he mumbled.

"To take a shower."

He sat up by me, "first tell me why your father was hurting you," he demanded.

"Well when I was four my mother was killed by a pack of rouges. I was there. My father blamed me for her death and said if I wasn't such a weakling, she could have survived. Everyone else in the pack believed that too. The. I got beat up for the first time. After that people made me their personal punching bag." Then very quietly, but I knew he could still hear I said, " including you." I couldn't even look into those blue eyes of his. I was ashamed.

He put his finger under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I am sorry for what we did to you, but I promise it won't happen again." I saw one silent tear stream down his face.

We hugged each other, it was a sad but happy moment. I couldn't help but join him in crying. We just stayed in that position for a while.

Until I broke up the moment, "I'm going to go shower. "

"Okay, my dad mind linked me and told me that we needed to talk, so I don't know if I will be here when you get done, okay?

"Okay," I replied. Then I walked to the bathroom whine he left to talk to his dad.