Unicorns,Rainbows and a slut, oh my!

Melanie's POV

I have been sleeping for a while now and it felt good to finally get away from reality for a while.

"Melanie?"

"Moon goddess?"

"Call me Diana," she scolded, "moon goddess sounds so old."

"Ok. Why are you here, Diana?"

"I bet you know what that man is going to do to you when he gets back, right?"

I sadly and quietly replied, "yes, but I can't stop anything from happening I can't change into my wolf and the chains are to tight to get out of."

"That is why I'm here, you remember me talking about you having special powers," I nodded, I'm suppose to have powers that would help me on my journey, "you are suppose to find then out for yourself but I can't sit around and let that happen to you, so I'm going to teach you."

"Teach me?"

"Yes, the powers I have given you, control the elements, fire, water, earth, and air.

With these powers, you can do many things, but I'm only going to teach you how to use them.

First element, fire, this is the only one that you can start from nothing.

All you have to do is focus on what the color of that fire is, and where it's going, and what it's going to do.

Try it, focus and I want you to build a simple fire right here," she pointed to a stack of logs.

I was surprised that I could even do this.

'Angel, is this real?'

'Ya sis it's real.'

Okay breathe Melanie.

I lifted my hand slightly and pictured purple flames shooting out into the stack of wood.

One second I was picturing, the next, I saw the purple flames! And they went right where I wanted them to.

I stood there, astonished. This cannot be happening.

"Very good dear, are you ready to move on?"

"Um sure," I replied awkwardly.

"Alright the next element is water, this one, there has to water already there, and you can form it and move it as you want.

Ready?"

"Ya," actually I'm really nervous I mean, who wouldn't be? I just found out I have a bunch of freaking powers.

All of a sudden there was a pond in the valley we were in.

"Concentrate on forming the water."

I lifted both of my hands and thought of the water rising in the shape of a puppy. As I raised my hands the water moved with them.

When I got it to the hight I wanted the water started shaping until it looked like a Samoyed dog. And let me tell you, it was adorable!

"Aw," Diana cooed, "okay next is earth, why don't you try making vines around that tree."

I didn't respond.

I faced my hands in the direction of the tree and moved them in a circular motion.

All of a sudden it was like I could feel the earth.