What plans?

Unknown person's POV

This isn't suppose to be happening. These two packs were suppose to go to war and kill each other, not make a peace treaty and join together. Boss isn't going to like this when he finds out.

"Tyler we need to start the plan early."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, if we don't do it now, they'll get what they want, and we can't have that happening now can we?"

"No sir, I'll call him now and tell him we need him.

"K hurry up."

"Yes sir," Tyler walked away and pulled out his phone, ready to call the witch, or whatever their called, I can't remember.

I think it starts with a t, but calling them witches is much easier.

"He's on his way, he's a but further so he'll be here by tomorrow morning."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

This guy better hurry up. I don't care if his kind is rare, I will kill him if he screws this up.

"Is the girl ready for this?"

"Yes I just talked to her while the alphas and Luna's were signing the peace treaty. She is ready for sure, all we need is that traveler."

So that's what they're called," alright your dismissed, and if you can try to get more info on their plans this weekend."

"Got it."

Now everything is ready and let the games begin. The people who have ruined my life will finally die.

Melanie's POV

"Hey Jaxon?"

"Hm?"

"What did you do to my dad after the day I went to get my stuff?"

He sat up and looked at me silently asking if I really wanted to know. I nodded telling him to continue.

We left the ball a little bit early and went back home to the pack house. Right now we were watching the new transformers movie.

"Well..."

"Just tell me it will be alright.

"I may or may not have beaten him nearly to the point of death, then locked him in the dungeons for a couple of days. Each day only feeding him wolfs vane. Four days after painful suffering, I threw him off the territory, threatening if he ever came back, or hurt you, I would kill him. He understood and took off with nothing but the pair of ripped clothing he was wearing. I'm sorry, I was so angry all I wanted to do was kill him, but I kept remembering that he was your only family left, besides josh, that was alive and knew you didn't want him dead."

By the end, I couldn't speak. All I know is that he is out there all alone, rouges could have killed him or just another pack.

But Jaxon didn't kill him, he knew I wanted my father alive.

All I could muster up was a small, "thank you."

Jaxon's brow went up, "for what?" he asked.

I still couldn't talk, for my throat was dry and wouldn't allow it.

So all I could do was hug him.

He was confused at first but then responded by embracing me back.

Five minutes later, he finally talked, "as much as I would love to sit here and hug you all day, I can't, I have to work on some stuff, ever since I become alpha my homework increased by 100," he pouted.

"I'm the Luna, let me help."

"Are you sure."

"Ya let's go."

He took my hand in his and led me to his new office.

"Ok first we have to sign these papers, which I was going to bring to you later. But let's do that first. It's the last thing we have to do before we will finally be known as alpha and Luna," he announce handing me a slip of paper, practically a contract.

"Then we can reassign the beta and third command, I was thinking about keeping Anthony as the beta, he is trust worthy and never failed anything my dad told him to do."

"Alright I can agree to that."

So the rest of the day we spent working on piles and piles of sheets, letters, and contracts.

I yawned, "I'm going to go to bed now."

"Ok I'll be in there soon."

So I went to our room. I was so tired, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

( sorry this chapter was so short I'll try to make the next one longer... so who do you think the mystery person is? Sorry I can't tell you yet...)