Watch Out Im Taking Over

Here's a new twist to the story...

Holly's POV

There, done.

I smiled at my reflection.

I bet that slut, Melanie, wore ten pounds of makeup while I just went with a natural look. The makeup I had on included blush, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip liner, and lip gloss. See? I think that this is the closest you could get to be looking natural.

How can Melanie hold her head up with all the makeup she wears?

But she still believes that the only way to find love is to be yourself, show what's on the inside.

That's definitely not the case.

All that matters in a relationship is what's on the outside, your looks not dreams and cares.

I heard my I-phone 6 ringing.

I got it when it came out and I'm rich and can buy anything I want, but I still sorta make the guys buy me whatever I ask for.

Gotta save your money, right?

I picked up the phone but saw it wasn't a phone call or a text.

It was code red. Prison breach!

I quickly put on my normal clothes which included short shorts and a tank top.

Then ran out of my room and headed for the dungeons, only to find the door, to the slut herself, shattered to pieces across the floor.

I slowly made my way and stood with my back against the wall so she wouldn't see me when she walked out.

I watched as Melanie limped out of her room.

Ha ha! you should of seen her. She was a sight to see.

Her hair was tangled and in a mess, her pink shirt that once had a white puppy on it was ripped like it went through a shredder.

Her black pajama pants were now shorts and still ripped to pieces.

She turned towards me and I smirked before plunging the shot into her little body, scraping her heart, of course on purpose!

"Yay! That was so fun!" I exclaimed but then saw my master standing down the hall.

The dungeons were kind of like a hospital. Long hallways and many rooms. Just think of it as a hospital, but with cells instead of rooms.

"What was so fun?" He raised a brow.

"The bitch somehow escaped and killed Matt."

He looked really angry causing me to tense up, I quickly added, "I put wolfs vane into her blood system and I was thinking of moving her to the next room that's identical to this one and putting Matt's body where she had killed him.

She's too weak to handle the pain of taking a life."

He grinned evilly, "that would be nice, but when your done I need you to get ready for phase two in our torturous plan."

"You got it, boss," I saluted. My master just walked away without responding or turning back.

I dragged Melanie's unconscious body across the floor, not caring that she was getting hurt more from the shattered door.

I threw her against the wall and chained her back up before going back out to grab Matt's body.

I dragged him along the floor, careful to make sure he didn't crash into anything.

We had a couple flings back in the day.

When the room looked back to normal, I adjusted my tank top so it was lower on my chest then walked back to my room.

I finally found the book I was looking for.

After saying the special words in Latin I checked the mirror to make sure it worked.

"Ew," I said out loud.

The only reason I said that was because I now looked just like Melanie.

With my makeup and clothing knowledge, this girl could actually be pretty.

Of course not as gorgeous as me, though.

Ha ha she doesn't look that bad in short shorts and a tank.

I went to my closet again and decided on my black sparkly mini purse and slipped my phone into the front pocket.

Then I stepped out from my room and headed outside where my pink Camaro is waiting for me.

I got it on sale really cheap.

It was only 150,000$.

To me that's really cheap and I wish I got a car that was worth more. Maybe a Lamborghini or something.

I got in and thought about how I was going to play out my plan as I drove to the home of Jaxon.

When I got to the pack house I quickly went outside and walked up onto the porch.

Then I opened the door and followed Jaxon's scent to his office.

When he saw me he looked relieved, "god Melanie I was so worried when I couldn't find you and Anthony was acting weird and... and... we'll I'm just glad your back and okay!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

I purred knowing mates loved it when they purred.

"Jaxon," I purposely sighed out.

"Don't Melanie if you say anything more I will lose control especially when your wearing that," he growled.

That's exactly what I wanted him to say, I smiled on his shoulder before pulling back.

I slowly walked out of the room, swaying my hips.

I was about to close the door when I heard a growl erupt from his office.

I grinned and continued to walk to my new room that I will be sharing with Jaxon.

Next thing I knew I was being lifted in the air and thrown on my new mates shoulders.

I had to act like Melanie, "ah! Jaxon put me down."

"Sorry you pushed my wolf and I to the limit and we both decided that we could use a break from office work," he growled throwing me on the bed before joining me.

Let's just say that phase two in my plan was completed and I got my mate back.

( what did you think of Holly's POV? I'll update as much as possible... I promise!
Oh and I just wanted to thank everyone for reading this book, over 500 views! I didn't think my book would even get close to that number! thank you again)