81) Want to See?

At about 2 o'clock, Jaxon came into my room.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. Just itchy." I made a face. He smirked before speaking again.

"I need to tell you something, and I don't think you're going to like it."

"What?" I asked, feeling uneasy.

"Well, there's a ski camp in the first week of the holidays. It isn't too expensive and me, Olli and Lachie can all go. Hunter said yes, although it runs over your birthday and he said we had to make sure you were okay with it first."

"Oh." I replied, after a brief pause. I didn't really know how to reply. Of course I wanted them to be here for my birthday, but I got that they wanted to go on this camp. Of course, it was Jaxon's last chance at another school trip, which I didn't want him to miss, and it would keep them away from me a little, but it was my birthday. The only day solely about me. The day where I got all of the attention, for a good reason.

"What do you think? We get back the day of your birthday, so it isn't like we miss the full thing. And we can still do our fun dinner and have a party on the Saturday." Jaxon tried to reason. It didn't sound like too bad of a deal.

"I'll think about it. I'm not sure." I replied, needing to mull it over.

"Okay but try to know by the end of the day, we need to pay." I nodded. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Well, lets go eat. We have to go get our bros soon anyway."

"Ew, don't say that." I cringed.

"Say what?" He smirked.

"Our bros. Makes me sound like we're related."

"We are related dummy."

"well, I like to pretend we aren't."

"What!? You pretend not to be related to this beauty?" He gaped with mock horror. "That is an offence! I'm going to have to throw you in jail!" Jaxon yelled, grabbing me and bouncing down the stairs, extremely quickly, meanwhile I'm screaming at the top of my lungs.

"PUT ME DOWN JAXON!"

"Nope. Not until you admit that I am the best brother in the world and that you are lucky to be by sister."

"NO!"

"Then I guess I'm going to throw you in jail." He smirked, going towards the gaming room. I kept screaming and trying to get away, before he dropped me into the mega bean bag. "Baby." He smirked. "We can get food if you say just this one thing."

"Never!" I yelled, before he started tickling me. That was when I broke. "FINE, FINE, FINE!!"

"Say it." He stopped.

"Jaxon is the best brother in the world, and I am lucky to be his sister." I sighed.

"I'm satisfied." He smirked, letting me go. We walked back into the kitchen together and got food.

"Jaxon, I need to tell you something." I said seriously.

"What?" He replied, listening intently.

"I lied to you."

"When?" He looked at me sternly.

"Just then. Hunter is the best brother." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh no you did not." He smirked. "I would throw you back in jail, however, we need to go get Olli and Lachie and I don't want to be late. Also, I need to get something from my locker."

"Oh great, now I get to see my second favourite brother. You still beat Lachie though, unfortunately. Actually, maybe you draw equal."

"Why do you have such a problem with Lachie?" Jaxon asked, chuckling as he put on his shoes. I was still in pyjamas and slippers since I couldn't get out of the car.

"I don't have a problem with him. He just gets annoyed with me. He doesn't like all the attention I get." I explained.

"I think you've got him wrong. He's more present than you think."

"No, he just doesn't like me."

"Don't be silly. He's your big brother. He loves you."

"He has to." I said, and Jaxon stayed quiet.

We drove with the radio in the background and comfortable silence. I thought about the ski trip. I didn't want to have a party if they weren't all there for it, and no way was I going to do it on the Saturday. That would break the tradition we have of always having the party on the actual birthday. Maybe I could just go ice skating or something with Mila, Theo, Lexi, Hugh and Noah. We could have food and then go skate. It would be fun.

"Jaxon?" I said, as we pulled up to the gate.

"Yeah Liv."

"You can go on the trip." I said, smiling gently.

"You're sure?" He asked, eyes wide. I nodded and he smiled. "Thankyou." He kissed my forehead.

It didn't take long for Lachie and Olli to come out of school.

"Livi, hop out, I need to sit in the front." Said Olli.

"No, you want to sit in the front, but unlucky for you, because I am."

"She's sassy today." Lachie laughed. "What happened to your arm?" He mentioned to my band aid.

"I had to have an injection." I mumbled, glaring.

"Ha! Sucks to be you. Also, take the band aid off." Olli said, still waiting for me to move.

"Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Because you're allergic dummy."

"Oh." I realised.

"Now get out and give me my seat back."

"Nope!" I smiled.

"Olli, just get in the back mate." Jaxon said, getting back into the car. "Also, Livi has something to tell you two."

"Oh yes! You're going on ski camp!" I smiled, even though I wasn't as happy on the inside. They were 'stoked' as they put it, even though I thought that word was way too cringy to be actually used.

We drove home and I tried to get someone to play a game with me. Jaxon said he'd already spent time with me, and he needed to do more studying, which was stupid because, since when did Jaxon study? And Olli was painting, which he said was a picture for me, but I wasn't allowed to look, so he didn't ask him, so my last option was Lachie.

"Lachie?" I asked, knocking on the door of his room.

"What?" He asked. I pushed the door open and took in the room. I hadn't been in here in ages.

"Woah." I smiled, looking around the room.

"What do you want?" He asked, looking at me as if I had three heads.

"Can you do something with me?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Anything. What does that do?" I said, pointing to a big black ball.

"Want to see?" He smiled and I nodded eagerly. He closed the blinds and turned off the lights, which made me slightly frightened.

"Lachie?" I squeaked.

"You're fine." He gave a slight chuckle and grabbed my hand. "3...2...1..."

All these dots appeared on the roof. His roof was black, so it felt no different to actually being outside underneath the stars.