/Chapter Four/

Your PoV

We are still in the living room, Aunt Kris and I are sitting on the couch while Ashley is standing in front of the TV holding the remote.

"Ladies, let me introduce to you the soon-to-be Y/N's group,"  Ashley said making Aunt Kris laugh while I just shake my head.

She played a video from Youtube and nine girls showed up. 

"These are the nine goddesses you'll potentially live with if I succeeded in making you agree. This is Twice, a nine-member group formed by a JYPentertainment with a survival show called Sixteen. P.S. Somi is also in this show." Ashley said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to her.

"Anyhow, the nine girls were chosen and named Twice as they debuted with this cute-sexy heart-catching debut song called LIKE OOH AHH." Ash played the Music video and It wasn't the first time I heard it. But definitely the first time I get to watch the music video.

"Woah."

"Hold your heart, bestie, we're not yet done." 

"The fandom name is called Once, pretty genius as it's related to their group name, isn't it?" Ash said which I agreed of.

"There are nine members, Nayeon is the oldest, then Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. Three Japanese and one Tawainese. Their leader is Jihyo, she's also the main vocal of the group." Ashley said as she pointed to the names of the girls on the video.

"Anything else you want to know?"

"How's their group? Is it going well? Because I can't seem to find a reason why Uncle wants me in this group."

Ashley sat on the couch as she looked at the TV.

"Well, they are doing good...  They even released pretty much of songs this year. Oh, well the most recent news about them is about the dating news of their leader Jihyo with Kang Daniel."

"And?"

"People don't really like it."

"Oh," I utter as I looked at the screen.

"Right! I think I know why possibly JYP wants you in the group." Ashley said which made me look at her.

"What is it?"

"A cover-up. Companies do that to cover up an issue. They release a bigger one to divert attention to the current issue. It's a common movement in that industry."

"So you mean uncle wants me to cover up that thing?"

"I don't think so, Y/N. Let's not assume." Aunt Kris said.

"Well, yeah. We can't be sure of that. Why would JYP want another girl to cover up a dating scandal?" Ash said.

____________________________________

It was already night when Ashley decided to go. But before she left, she gave me an assignment and here I am in my room, facing my laptop as I watch some music videos of Twice. I surprisingly enjoyed it. Aside from the music video, Ashley also suggested some other videos including Sixteen Era. 

"10 episodes, good luck to me."

Time Skip

It's been hours since I sat on my bed and faced my laptop to watch the videos Ash suggested to me. 

"Fuck! I don't even know these girls! Why am I crying!" 

I grabbed some tissue to wipe my tears because of how heavy for me to watch the whole episode. I reached for my phone and texted Ash despite knowing that she was probably deep asleep right now.

"You're gonna pay for this, Ash."

While sending my message to Ashley, my phone chimed as a notification pops out.

"Somsomi0309 started following you."

I opened my Instagram and saw a following from an account. I checked it as I thought it was a fan account but it's verified.

I turned my phone off again and went back to what I am doing even If I know I'll have to stay up all night with all this effect on me.

______________________________________

I woke up after almost two hours of sleep since I stayed up all night and finish the whole series. I cried a lot, but also I was happy too. I didn't think It would affect me so much.

"Y/N, breakfast is ready." I heard Aunt Kris say outside the room.

"I'm up, I'll be down soon," I said.

I went out of my bed, clean it, picked up all the used tissues, and throw them in the bin. I run to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before heading downstairs where Aunt Kris is waiting.

"What happened to you? Did you cry?" 

"I stayed up all night and watched some TV series." 

"Oh."

I joined Aunt Kris at the table and we started to eat our breakfast. I was scrolling through my phone and checking my socials. Until now I haven't posted anything after that accident. When I checked my Twitter, I saw some messages from some of my close friends and fans.

"Aunt Kris, do you really think I can do it?" I asked out of nowhere which made her stop.

"Y/N, of course. Even if you'll have a hard time, we will help you, me, your uncle, Ashley, and even those girls who are bound to be your new family."

"What if they won't like me?"

"Who?"

"Them... the fans and the girls."

"Y/N, do you really think Jinyoung would add you to a group that won't like you? It's easy to like you because you're an adorable and talented one."

I just nodded as I smiled. I don't know what got to me that I started this day by asking myself if I can do the offer. I know at first I didn't see myself agreeing with this. But here I am, I want to give it a try.

"Wait," I said to Aunt Kris as I run upstairs and get the contract. I grabbed my pen and looked at the contract before signing it. As I go downstairs, I looked at Aunt Kris and gave her the contract.

She looked at me first, as if she was asking me if I signed it. And as she checked it, and found my signature, she looked at me with a big smile and stood from her seat.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N. This is such great news! Are you really sure about this?"

I nodded wordlessly as I can't help to smile in excitement too.

"I'm going to call Jinyoung right away! I'm really happy you accept it!"

"I'm excited Aunt Kris. You'll come with me to Korea, right?"

"Of course, I will! But I have to tell the news to Jinyoung. Go have some breakfast, I'll be right back."

I nod and watched Aunt Kris walk away to call Uncle Jinyoung. I am also excited, I knew it will be a new chapter for me. And I'm not going to face this alone, that's what matters now.