/Chapter Ten/

Your PoV

"So, here we are. Maybe it's not as big as you expected but it'll do, right? We have enough rooms too, so you don't need to worry. The members are loud sometimes, if you don't like loud surroundings, I could give you some headphones." Jihyo unnie said as we already arrived in our dorm. 

"Y/N, I'll be going now. I'll just pick you up tomorrow for your first schedule." Aunt Kris said after she helped me with my luggage.

"Wait, where are you going to stay?"

"Don't you worry, pd-nim got my accommodations. Just rest early, okay."

"Thank you, aunt Kris." 

Aunt Kris bids goodbye to me and the other girls. As it's just us, Jihyo unnie leads me to a room.

"You got a schedule for tomorrow already?"

"Yeah, kinda excited with it," I said.

"Oh, well, good luck. We'll try to be there, we don't have anything to do anyway. Oh, before I forgot, can I have your number?"

"Oh, I haven't changed my number yet. I'll tell you as soon as I got a new one."

"Alright, uhm, so you'll be staying with Tzuyu. She'll be your roommate and it's her request. They are probably still downstairs but she'll be here in a minute."

"Okay, I got it," I said as I entered the room and saw an empty bed with a pillow on the left side.

"Uh, Y/N?"

"Yes, unnie?" I asked and turned to face Jihyo unnie.

"Welcome, I know you see us as a group as of now, but we will make you feel like we are one family."

I can't help but smile as I felt how genuine her words are. It's not easy to love this group, I knew it the first time I see them face-to-face and they welcomed me warmly. 

"Thank you."

"Anything, Y/N, so, I'll leave you for the meantime. I need to check the other girls downstairs, they kinda get messy sometimes."

"Oh, okay." I chuckled.

She looked at me and it probably lasted for a long minute which builds awkwardness around me.

"Can I hug you?"

"Oh, yeah, is that fine?" I asked and shrugged.

She just chuckled and hugged me before I could even get ready. I was caught off guard but instantly got back as soon as I felt her pat on my back. The kind of pat that tells she comforts me.

"Okay, just go down after you set your things. We will set the living room and we're going to watch some movies."

"That sounds fun!"

"Okay, I'll leave you so you'll finish soon."

Jihyo unnie left and I stood there for some minutes as the smile lingered on my lips. I found myself shaking my head as I tried to remove the smile but it was pretty stubborn to leave so soon.

"That's cute." I giggled.

I haven't even started yet when the door went open and Tzuyu unnie walked in.

"Hi! Already found your bed?"

"Ah yes, Jihyo unnie told me."

"Good, you can put your clothes here. Then after that, we can go down together, they are preparing for a movie marathon."

I nodded and put my luggage on the bed as I started to remove my clothes. Tho I am preoccupied with what I am doing, I could sense that Tzuyu unnie is looking at me.

"Uhm... is there something wrong?" I asked as I hung my head up and looked at her.

She smiled but she suddenly went shy as I asked her. It was pretty obvious as her facial expression shifted, even her movements changed. She sat at the edge of her bed but she still looking at me.

"Nothing, just can't believe it."

"Oh, me too. Feels surreal." 

"Yeah, just the other day, I keep talking to Chaeyoung and Dahyun. We are all excited, but I think the three of us are more excited. For the longest time, it's just us who are the youngest, but now you are here. And, it's not a bad thing, it's just good to see that there's another member who's younger than me. I'm sure they also think the same way."

I sighed in happiness and sat on my bed, facing her.

"At first I was really nervous, I don't know what will be the result of this. But I am glad that my worse expectation is slowly turning into something good. Maybe that's why it seems like a dream because I never really expect that it will be good as this. That's why I wanted to thank you all now. I can't wait for more moments with you and the other unnies. I never had a sister, but now, I have nine."

"You can also call us as your best friend, that goes together anyway."

"Right."

______________________________

"Yow guys, what took you so long?" Dahyun unnie asked as we found them in the living room and already sitting on the couch. Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are sitting on the floor with a small table in front of the tv.

"Sorry, just got carried away talking to Y/N." Tzuyu unnie said before walking beside Jeongyeon unnie and settling down. I giggled and sat beside Tzuyu unnie on the floor.

"Thanks," I said as Tzuyu unnie gave me a cushion.

"What should we watch?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as she pushed buttons of the remote.

"Let's ask Y/N."

I was startled as  Jihyo unnie suggested it and without a second, they all looked at me.

"Oh, anything's fine with me." 

"Oh! I know," Momo unnie shrieked then she told Jeongyeon unnie the movie.

As Jeongyeon unnie played the movie, we all settle down. The room is dim, only the light from the TV is keeping the room a bit bright. The rest of the minutes are silent yet comfortable. It was only in the middle of the movie when I felt my phone vibrate, making me shift from the original position I'd been in since I sat down.

I opened my phone and saw a message from aunt Kris. She sent me a text which contains my schedule for tomorrow.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu unnie asked.

I kept my phone and nodded. As I focused on the movie again, Tzuyu unnie scooted closer and leaned against me. I just let her since it's not bothering me either. In the next few minutes of the movie, I looked at the others and saw that the other unnies are starting to lose their attention to the movie which made me scoff and make my shoulder jolt. Tzuyu unnie turned and looked at me.

"They're not watching anymore," I whispered.

Tzuyu unnie looked around then she looked back at me, shaking her head.

"Olders hardly keep their attention on the moment."

"Isn't it supposed to be the younger ones?" I chuckled.

Tzuyu unnie laughed quietly too, we didn't even notice that we are starting to gain the other unnies' attention until they spoke.

"Hey, hey," Jeongyeon unnie just said but I have a feeling it's for us.

I just kept my mouth close while Tzuyu unnie barely stop herself from giggling.