Chapter Eighty-Five

Your PoV

It's been days since it's been official that I'll be debuting with Twice. At first, I refrained from reading some comments but when Chaeyoung unnie told me how everyone is happy about it, I can't help but feel so happy.

I knew it wasn't the reaction I expected but I am glad it turned out that they are fast to accept it. I just know that I will be doing my whole best just to prove to them that they are right to accept me in this group.

Today, we planned to go out, and this time all of us. I still don't know where we are going, but the girls said they've planned to do this before, which made me more excited.

We are now in the car as our managers gave us a ride to our destination. I keep on asking Chaeyoung unnie but she said I will find out about it in a few minutes.

"Aunt Kris, are we almost there?" I asked as soon as I started to get impatient by just sitting.

"Five more minutes, Y/N."

I sighed and rest my back again as I hooked up my phone. I decided to message Jihyo unnie as she was in the other car with the other girls. As I tap on my phone, I saw from my side that Chaeyoung unnie is looking at me, no more like...on my phone.

I looked at her just to make sure but she quickly looked away. I just shook my head and continue to text Jihyo unnie. Not so long she replied,

"Oh really?" I giggled as I tap on my phone again to reply.

"Huh?"

I looked at Chaeyoung unnie and shook my head as I smile.

"Ah nothing, I was just texting Jihyo unnie."

"Oh, well we'll be at our destination in just a few, why text her?"

"Nothing." I shrugged as I laughed again after reading Jihyo unnie's reply.

I could feel Chaeyoung's unnie stare becoming more serious as I continued to do what I am doing. I just stopped as Chaeyoung unnie told me to stop as we are already in our place.

I put my phone inside my bag as I looked outside to check where are we.

"Here we are." Aunt Kris said as she parked the car.

I went off the car and so does Chaeyoung unnie. The others also arrived and they all went out of the cars.

"Unnie!" I went to Jihyo unnie as she came out of the car and looked around.

"You're ready?"

"Depends, where exactly are we?" I asked as I tried to look for some look.

"You'll find out." She said as she clings to my arm and we started to walk.

Not so long we arrived at the entrance and there, I recognized where we are right now.

"Oh, my- are we going in here?" I asked as we entered the amusement park.

"Why, we thought you like to go to places like this?"

"I do!" I replied as I suddenly started to feel excited.

"Are we going to try them all? Should we start with a roller coaster?"

"Already?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Guys! Let's do this first, let's save the extreme rides to the last." Dahyun unnie said as she points at the other game.

"Let's go to that horror house."

"How about on teacups?"

"Guys, guys, let's settle first. We'll try to do everything."