Chapter Fifty-Two

Third Person

It's been an hour since Y/N passed out. Kris came as the girls called them. They also called a private doctor to check on Y/N. The doctor said that there was no need to be worried.

Y/N was just so tired. Her temperature dropped too which caused her to lose consciousness. Other than that, the younger might feel frightened and it may also be the reason why she passed out according to Sana's statement that she shared with the doctor.

"She can't go to the building tomorrow. She might have overworked herself. We should know that she's not that used to this kind of schedule." Jihyo worryingly said to Kris.

"I understand, I will inform her coaches that Y/n can't come tomorrow."

"How about Chae, does she know already?" Nayeon asked.

"It's already late, if I tell her what happened, she'll do everything to get back here. I'm planning to tell her tomorrow." Mina said which made the others agree.

As it's all settled, Kris already left with the doctor. Everyone was in the younger's room as they watched her sleeping peacefully now.

"She really needs to know her limits, she won't last if she'll continue to be like this," Nayeon said as she shook her head.

"She's probably pressured too, we don't know. Y/N may look fine, but maybe she's just hiding it." Tzuyu said.

"What really happened when you saw her, Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, I was waiting in here because Jihyo told me to wait on Y/N. Then I heard her, I knocked and I asked if she was okay but then she started to scream again. When I open the door, I saw her in the bathtub and that's it."

"She fell asleep there?"

"I think so," Sana replied to Jeongyeon.

Jihyo hissed as she shook her head.

"Chaeyoung won't be so happy to know about this."

"Well, it's not like we know that this will happen too." Dahyun said to Jihyo.

Not so long, the younger finally opened her eyes. As she looked around and saw the girls, she instantly sat up as she thought she was dreaming again.

"Hey, it's okay. You're fine now. The doctor said you were just so tired." Mina said as she sat next to the younger's bed and coax the younger to calm down. She sat next to the younger's bed

"If Sana didn't see you, you could be in a worse situation now." Jihyo scolded.

"I'm sorry." Y/N was just able to say as she hung her head low

"You don't have to say sorry. What just we want is for you to come to us when you feel overwhelmed with your schedule. We've been there too, Y/N. We hadn't survived if we didn't have each other's side." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel like you need to say sorry. We're just worried when we saw you unconsciously lying in the bathtub." Jihyo clarified.

"How are you feeling right now, are you hungry?" Mina asked as she run her hand on the younger's back to comfort her.

Before Y/N says her answer, her stomach growls which put the room in silence. The girls laughed which made Y/N more embarrassed and unconsciously hide herself on Mina's side which made the older's heart swell in joy.

"Let's go, cutie, time to eat," Mina said to Y/N.

For a moment, Y/N blushed at Mina's nickname to her. But unlike the previous ones, she felt nothing but calmness. Surely the older's charm worked on Y/N.

The girls walked to the dining area where they had the dinner set before they got there. Everyone sat down in their seats and Y/N smiled knowing another seat was filled again.

Your PoV

It's already morning and just the usual, I woke up earlier than my alarm. I left my bed and went to the bathroom as I get ready for my schedule today.

I know that after what happened last night, the unnies asked aunt Kris to move my schedule for today. But I don't seem to see the point of staying all day here.

Besides, I don't really think it was the tiredness that made me pass out that time.

I texted aunt Kris before I sleep last night. I asked her to pick me up before six. At first, she told me to just rest, but I told her that I am good already and I want to do something new for my practice.

I also think I need to make up for my yesterday practice. I was so out of myself because of THAT thought.

Until now, I can't still help but remember it, especially since Ashley seems to make it worse. She keep on texting me last night, she doesn't know what happened to me.

I decided to ignore her for a while, maybe two or three days will do. She'll call me up any day after that and she'll apologize for what she did.

But part of me is not mad at what she did, which is still weird to me. Not because I like it, of course, that's not the case. It's just that, I realized something...

After last night, I don't know if it's early to say, but I kinda think I have a crush on Mina unnie.

She was there the whole time calming me down. And it wasn't that hard because she has this energy that will make you feel at peace. So maybe I do like girls, especially Mina unnie!

"Cutie." I giggled as remembered what she called me. I watched my reflection in the mirror, smiling wide like crazy.

Suddenly I heard Tzuyu unnie move from her bed which made me stop and slowly look back. I sighed in relief as she didn't wake up. I get my things before I carefully went out of our room.

I first checked if someone was around, when I got to the living room, I made my steps very silent and slow. Until I got out and saw aunt Kris already waiting.

"Good morning aunt Kris!" I said completely different from my mood yesterday.

"Y/N, I swear, the girls will be so disappointed in me if they find out I went to pick you up today. We already talked about this."

"I know aunt Kris. I will explain it to them. Let's just head to the building and practice."

"Well, you seem in a good mood than yesterday. Just to make sure, we'll go at the breakfast house and get ourselves our food and drink first before we head to the company."

"Sounds wonderful!"

Aunt Kris started the car and we leave the dorm before anyone could now. I just know that today is a different day. I will do my best at my practice and that is for sure!