Chapter Forty

Your PoV

As we finished filming and everything, I thanked the staff and director who helped us throughout the process of filming. I was so happy that we successfully ended the day and also because I can't wait to show the fans what I've worked for.

"AGHH! Finally!" I exclaimed and stretched my body after we left the building after a long day.

I heard aunt Kris laugh at the corner which made me look at her.

"It was nice to finish something! I feel like I can relax now for some time." I sighed.

"You sure enjoyed it anyway. Should we get you something before I drive you back to your dorm? You didn't eat anything for lunch."

"Is it okay if we'll go to buy some snacks?" I asked which aunt Kris didn't mind.

As we get to her car, Aunt Kris drove down to the nearest store, I scrolled on my Instagram just to catch up when I thought of something.

"Aunt Kris, can I post something, just a picture," I asked.

"Uh, I think so. As long as it's not about the contract."

I nodded and chose a picture from my phone that I'll be posting. After that, I posted it with a caption. 'I'm ready for combat. I say I don't want that, but what if I do?' and posted.

"Here we are."

I looked away from my phone and saw that we'd arrived at the store. I went off as Aunt Kris also left her seat.

"What do you want?"

"Ice cream," I said but I have a few things in my mind that I want to get too.

As we got in the store, I immediately went to the ice cream stall and went to choose different flavors also for the girls. As I got some for us, I went to the other shelf to get some snacks, mostly because I feel so hungry and I can't decide what to eat.

"After this, you can rest for tomorrow. Then we'll continue the schedule for the other day." Aunt Kris said.

I just nodded and I went to the cashier to pay for the things I got while Aunt Kris left and decided to wait outside. I was in the line when a guy in front of me is holding the line. It's not like he want to do it on purpose, he seemed like he was in trouble when I looked at him.

He probably noticed that I am looking at him which made me instantly regret it so I looked away.

"I'm sorry, I think I forgot my wallet... You can just go in front of me." He said.

I thought at first that he wasn't talking to me, only after I felt that he was also looking at me which made me look at him.

"Oh! Uhm, you're talking to me." I was startled and he nodded and moved to the side.

My eyes suddenly caught the candy he was holding which made me frown a bit.

"Uhm, is that only what you're getting?" I asked as he was about to leave the line.

He looked at it unsurely and looked at me.

"Yeah...Why?"

"If it's just fine for you, I can pay for it."

"Oh no it's okay. I'll just bring this back."

"It's really okay. I had a great day, so I wanted to treat myself. It's really fine, as long as you said that's all you getting." I said which made him smile shyly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, see it as a treat." I just said.

As it was already my turn, I paid for my stuff including his. I gave the pack of candy to him as I took the back of the things I got.

"Thank you so much, you're so kind." He said as we walk out of the store.

"No, it's okay. As I said I had a great day. That's why I am here too, to treat myself and my friends." I said.

"Actually, me too. I wanted to treat myself with these candies, but I didn't realize I didn't get my wallet with me... But next time, if I see you, I'll give back your kindness."

"If that will make you feel better, fine."

As we got out, I spotted aunt Kris and she saw me too so she went to me.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!"

I looked at the guy beside me as he suddenly greeted aunt Kris and aunt Kris did the same.

"You know him?" I asked Aunt Kris then she looked at me in disbelief.

"Y/N, he's an idol under JYPE too." Aunt Kris said which made me look at him surprisedly.

I gasped as I covered my mouth in shock and also in embarrassment. I didn't know how many times I bowed just to apologize for the way acted.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't-... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, HAHA! Don't say sorry."

"Seriously tho, I didn't know. I think I need to explore Kpop more." I said as I bowed again.

But to think, an Idol who's in a store just to buy a pack of candy? Who would have thought?!

"But you know Ms. Lee too."

"She's my aunt. And she's also my manager." I said.

"Manager- oh... you're the girl who will be debuting with Twice sunbaenim." He said.

"She is." Aunt Kris said before I could reply.

"I see, It's nice to meet you. I'm Hyunjin, from Straykids. What are the odds, I guess I can stop worrying about how I would pay you back."

"Oh please don't. I'm really embarrassed about how we met. Just accept it as a gift, please."

"Okay then, I think I know now what you are celebrating. Congrats already, expect the support from our group."

"Thank you very much. I will support your group too."

After that, we bid goodbye to him and went back to our car to drive to the dorm. We got back after some minutes and as soon as Aunt Kris dropped me by, she left already.

"Hello guys, I'm home," I said as I closed the door behind me and removed my shoes.

"And she rolls in. How's your day?" Tzuyu unnie asked as she walked by.

"Great! I brought something for us, I got hungry and can't choose what to eat."

"Hi unnies," I said as the others showed up.

"That's too much, we'll still have dinner later." Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"I know, I got too hungry because I didn't eat at lunch. So I just grabbed everything I want."

I shared with them the ice cream which would be melted already if we didn't come back immediately. I told them how my day went and when I met Hyunjin sunbaenim at the store. While eating, Chaeyoung unnie came back, carrying a first aid kit. She walked to me, looking at my elbow as she sat down.

"Let's clean it, Y/N."

"Oh, thank you unnie."

As she removed the patch, she asked me if it still hurts, I just told her that It's not and I even forgot that I had it. While she was cleaning it, I noticed the other unnies looking at us with big smiles on their faces. I don't know what makes them happy, but I am pretty sure it's a deep meaning of happiness.

I just ignore it and told them that I had no schedule for tomorrow. I told them I am planning to go out with my best friend but then I am still thinking about going out or staying in to rest. The unnies suggested a few which made it harder for me to choose. But it makes me happy at the same time because they want to make sure that I will enjoy my day off.