Chapter Fifty-Eight

Third Person

It's been thirty minutes since Y/N got home and cried after the overwhelming sadness she felt after she saw the mean comments about her and her plan of being an idol.

It may be easy to ignore it for some, but for someone like Y/N who didn't even see the mean side of the world, she felt like it was too much.

The girls just watched as Chaeyoung calmed the younger. They are all in the living room, waiting till that moment comes, the moment Y/N would calm down from her crying.

They don't really care if the younger chose to keep what made her cry, they respect it. Al they want was to see her already fine, and back with her smile again. But again, it's not that easy.

"I should have just listened to all of you... When I saw the comments, they are mostly mean. I thought I can handle it already but I was wrong. Maybe they are right, I don't deserve to be an idol." Y/N said as a tear escaped from her eyes again.

It pained everyone but mostly Chaeyoung. She wants to tell Y/N that that's not true. That people can say mean things that they don't really think will hurt people.

"Some people think I only got to debut because Pd-nim is my uncle. They said there are more people who deserve my spot. Someone else who's been in JYPE for the longest time."

"Y/N, that's not true," Chaeyoung said.

"But that's all they say... Most of them. They hate me, they don't think I can be a good idol as Itzy... What more if they found out that I was supposed to debut with all of you?"

"Y/N, they don't know what they are saying. They just envied you because you can show to the world what you can do, and them... they are stuck ruining someone's life because they are insecure." Jihyo said.

"Those people who are saying mean things about you are the ones who don't know you. Your fans definitely love what you are showing and what will you show more." Jeongyeon said.

"That's right, don't mind them. Because for us, including your fans, we love you. We know what else you can do." Nayeon added.

"But what if it finally comes out? What if the company already announces that I will be adding your group? What if Onces won't like me? Just now that they think I will be added to Itzy, they can say those words already." Y/N said as the anxiousness is evident in her voice.

"That's not true, our Once will gonna love you! More than you know, because you make us happy and that's more important." Chaeyoung said.

"You're here for a reason, Y/N. And that is a good reason, If they can't love you or accept you, then they are not real fans. We love you and if they love us, they will learn to love you and accept you wholeheartedly." Jihyo said.

"And if they will hurt you, we are here, we can protect you. You have nine of us." Jeongyeon said.

"So smile now, we don't want to see you crying, it saddens our hearts, because you are important to us, and we need you here," Chaeyoung said.

"Besides, It's too early, It's just one teaser, Y/N. They will be surprised when they watched the whole thing you prepared." Sana said.

"That's right, everyone here watched you. And we can't wait for it to come out because we know how hard you prepare for that. And if they can't still see that, then it's their problem, not yours." Momo said.

"It's not for you to worry about that. People who support you will always see what you do as the best. You'll always be enough for them."

"Right, and we're part of those people." Dahyun agreed with Mina.

"We'll always be," Tzuyu added.

Y/N sighed as she wiped the tears on her cheek. She held onto Chaeyoung's arm as she was sitting beside her.

"Brush it up, don't mind them. They are just sad and miserable." Momo said which made the younger laugh.

"There it is, you're more beautiful when you smile, Y/N," Tzuyu said making the younger shy and giggling.

"That's the sweet smile. Everyone would love to see that." Momo added.

The other girls can't stop shaking their heads as they laugh at the two. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is not having it.

"Unnie, stop!" Y/N said as she can't stop smiling anymore.

"Just stating facts, you know?" Tzuyu shrugged.

Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu but the latter remained unbothered.

"Y/N was the one being praised but why does Chaeyoung is the one who's getting red?" Dahyun said making the others look at Chaeyoung and they all laugh.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Y/N asked as she chuckled.

"She's just worried that someone might take over her spot as your number one fan," Jeongyeon said which made Chaeyoung react really quickly.

"That's not true, and that won't happen," Chaeyoung said.

"Why don't we ask Y/N then?" Momo challenged.

"Huh?"

"Y/N, who's your number one fan?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well..."

"What, I've always been your number one fan, Y/N-SSI!" Chaeyoung whined which made Y/N laugh hard.

"I thought you'd be more of Mina unnie's number one fan," Y/N said.

The others laughed including Mina as she heard what Y/N said.

"See? Y/N herself wants to give you out to Mina unnie." Tzuyu teased.

"Shut it, Tzuyu. You're not going to be her number one fan."

"Enough, all of you can be my number one fan because you're one group. I am your number one fan too, would that settle all?" Y/N said as she gets enough of Chaeyoung whining.

"Even Y/N is more mature than Chaeyoung." Momo scoffed.

"Whatever, you stand no chance on Y/N," Chaeyoung whispered.

They continued to laugh as the older members decided to tease Chaeyoung. The situation had changed, It's Chaeyoung now who's tightly holding on to Y/N as if she doesn't want to share her with anyone.

Which Y/N finds cute. She thought Chaeyoung could be intimidating and serious most of the time, but now she's like the younger one between the two of them. She was more than happy to see another side of her members.