Chapter Twenty-Seven

Your PoV

Aunt Kris and I arrived at the place where Ashley and I agreed to meet up. We entered the mall and while walking, I was wandering my eyes around.

"Y/N!" I looked up where I heard my name there, I saw Ashley waving her hand far away.

"Ash!" I ran to her and immediately hugged her as I got close.

"Geez! I missed you so much."

"I know." She said as she laughed.

"Hi, Ms. Kris! It's so nice to see you again!" Ashley said.

"It's so nice to see you too, Ashley. I'm glad you finally see each other."

"Well, we could always see each other. If it's not just because of my superstar best friend."

"Oh cut it, It's not yet even announced," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Girl, do you even open your phone or check your account? Everyone has been talking about you, they are speculating that you started to sign an entertainment company here in Korea after coach Younghae posted your pictures together." Ashley said.

I looked at Aunt Kris as soon as I heard what Ashley said. She didn't know what happened, I didn't tell her yet. Actually, I don't want to tell her, but I guess I have no choice.

"So, is he your mentor? The last time we talked you said they are asking you to dance, right?"

"Uhm, yeah."

I watched as Ashley looked at me with wide eyes.

"For real?! Did you know that he choreographed most of the famous Kpop dances? Is JYPE really treating you like a princess huh? Well, as they should."

"Uhm, actually he stopped mentoring me."

Ashley stopped and looked at me.

"Why? Like he stopped because he doesn't want it, or because you don't need it anymore?"

"They fired him... something happened and... he's now in jail because of what he did to me."

I watched as Ashley frowned and she come to me.

"Why? What did he do to you? Did he hurt you?!" She asked and looked at Aunt Kris to ask her too.

I tried to tell Ashley what happened and before I even finished, Ashley already get it.

"That's fucking messed up! He should rot in jail for what he did to you. I can't believe someone like him remains in the business! But wait, why am I not hearing about this?" She asked.

"Uncle wants to keep it from the public. I get him too, I wouldn't want to get exposure to what he did to me. Where is he now is enough for me." I said.

"Tsk, I can't believe this. But it's the right decision, even if I want everyone to know how messed up that guy is. What's important is you're safe now? And JYPE should be more careful on hiring people to work under the company."

We decided to stop by an ice cream shop so we could talk more.

"How are you anyway?"

"Ugh! Busy. That's why I am excited when you asked me if we could go out. I need a break from all the drama happening in my life. If I could just go to the Philippines and just ignore my parents, but of course, I want to be here until you'll have your first comeback, first fan meet, and first performance on the stage." I smiled after hearing what Ashley said. I know she mean it when she said things like this.

"I'm sorry I didn't check on you lately."

"Oh, that's nothing. I know you'll be busy, and it's not even the start of your career here. And I know that you won't forget me no matter what."

"I definitely won't. Our life is already connected to each other, so there's no way I will forget even the tiniest crazy thing you did."

"But anyway, how's everything going on you? Are you going to continue to train? Is there any schedule for your... you know." Ashley said as she winked at me.

"Supposedly I should be already filming a teaser, but there were some changes. I had to stop my training for a week, tomorrow, I will continue it."

"I see, so that means you had much time with the girls the past few days?"

"Yup."

"Oh, dear! If I were you, I would wish to stay in your dorm forever. Tell me how are you and the girls?!"

"Let me see, well we are doing great. Surprisingly, we grew closer to each other. I really think accepting this job is the best decision I've ever made."

"Aww! I am so happy for you, but among all the members, who are you very close with... Like very close." Ashley asked which made me look at her. She's looking at me as if she has something on her mind and I can't seem to understand it.

"I'm close with everyone, what do you mean?"

"I mean... like the closest. Not like how close are we, you dummy."

"I don't get your point."

"I give up." She sighed which made me frown even more.

"No, say it."

"Forget it, I think it's too soon to ask. I'll just wait till your debut and gonna watch some clips on Youtube."

"HUUUH?!"

"I get it dear, I get it. I guess I have to wait and find out myself." She said as she pats my back.

"I really don't get you sometimes."

"Same here, I don't get you sometimes. Which is why we are a perfect match, we get along." She said which made me laugh and shake my head.

After staying in the place for almost an hour, we decided to leave and go for a walk and also to buy some clothes and stuff.

"Anyway, you said Ms. Kris went back to the Philippines, why?"

"Oh, she's working with our family lawyer. Mom and Dad left everything to me, so she have to get the papers. Aside from the money they left in my account, they also left the house and our business. You know that I don't know how to handle our business, right? So Aunt Kris asked me if I will let her hire some people who can manage the business. In that case it will remain running. Now the house, as much as I wanted to keep it, I don't see the point of coming back there. I just can't."

"So what happened?"

"Well, Aunt Kris told me some suggestions, I decided that it's better if will just sell it. The money can be used too to improve the business."

"Oh, well if that's what you think the best for you. But how about if you'll go back to the Philippines? Don't you have some plans of going back there?"

"That's also in my mind. After all, my parents are in the Philippines. But like what I said, there's no point in staying in that house when It'll be just me. If there's something I can't forget, that is when I lost them. Even if I wish to bring back the time, I know I can't. I will forever miss them."