Chapter Forty-Six

Your PoV

It was already afternoon when I finished my schedule for the vocal practice. Supposedly, we should be eating outside the building but we decided to just stay inside and just order some food.

As aunt Kris is about to do the order, there was a knock from our room then the door swung open revealing Mina unnie.

"Hi!"

"Unnie. What are you doing here? Are you here to practice too?" I asked as I left my seat and walked to her.

I opened the door and let her in as she was still standing outside.

"Nope, I came to bring you this. Someone wants to give this to you." She said smiley, lifting a bag of lunch. I could even smell the food inside it.

I looked at Mina unnie and caught her smiling at aunt Kris, when I looked at her, she was also wearing that look.

"Someone?" I asked.

We sat down on the floor and she helped me unpack the lunch. It's still steaming hot, and the smell, it smells so good!

"Here, take this. Manager Kris, you have one also!"

"Thank you, Mina!"

We started to eat then I noticed Mina unnie is not eating with us.

"Aren't you gonna eat too? You want some?" I asked as I offered her a piece of pork.

She looked at it at first as if she was hesitating but then she nod and took the piece.

"Mhm, I guess I cooked it just well."

"Oh, you cooked this then?"

"Yup, But this wasn't my idea. I am not the one who prepared this too. Guess who?"

"Hmm, who?"

"Your fan." She giggled.

"Chaeyoung unnie?

"You got it right."

"But she could just bring it here by herself... Why would she send you instead?" I wondered.

"But It's not like I don't want you to be here. I am more glad you were here, unnie." I said which made her chuckle.

"She needs to go back to her mom's house in the meantime. So, since she didn't see you this morning, she asked me if I could tell you the news and bring you something for lunch."

"Ahh...Will she be gone for long?"

"Just two or three days."

I nodded and continued to eat. While doing that, I noticed Mina unnie smiling in the corner while pointing her phone at me.

I don't want to assume that she's taking a picture of me, but that's exactly how I feel.

After I finished, we cleaned up our mess.

"Thank you for the food!" I said as I felt so much better after eating lunch.

After that, Mina unnie said that she has to leave already. Tho as much as I want her to stay to so we could chat more with my short breaks, I know that she has a lot to do...

"Thank you again, unnie. The food was so good. I really enjoyed it." I said.

"Good to know, I'll just see you later at the dorm, Y/N-ssi. Good luck with your practice!"

"Thank you unnie."

Before she left, she went to me and hugged me, it's not even just that. She kissed me on my cheek while she was hugging me so I didn't really have much time to snap back as what she did was unexpected.