Chapter Eighty-Four

Jihyo's PoV

Today is the day that we've been waiting for. The other day, the management already posted the poster of our album. And just as we hoped, the fans are thrilled about it.

Along with that, it was also announced that there will be a surprise, which made the fans more curious and excited about it. The poster is pretty exciting too, it made the fans wonder as there are ten chairs on the poster.

So today, the surprise teaser that reveals the addition of Y/N's group has come. We are here at the company as we decided to do live.

It's thirty minutes before 12 noon, also the drop of the surprise teaser. Our page posted a countdown on our Youtube channel so that the fans will know about the surprise teaser, other than that, they didn't know about Y/N's debut on our group.

"I'm nervous! I think I will get sick after this!" Y/N said as she squirm from her seat due to what she was feeling.

"Don't worry, Y/N, it will be fine after," Chaeyoung said.

"I hope I didn't have to be on this day."

"Silly, you've been looking forward to this day," I said.

The managers finished setting the camera in the dance practice room. There are ten chairs but we decided to make Y/N appear as soon as the teaser dropped. That only means we will be watching the surprise teaser too.

Ten minutes before the drop, we started the live. Y/N stayed behind the camera as we sat on our chairs. We have one laptop and two iPad with us as we wait for the countdown and also check on the live's comments.

We started by greeting the fans and telling them that we'll be watching the teaser too with them.

"You have to watch our life and the teaser at the same time because we have a surprise too," Dahyun said.

"What if they only got one device?" Momo asked.

"Oh..."

"They can just watch it first then go back here," Tzuyu said.

As I read the comments, I can't stop but smile as I read some of the comments.

"Why are there ten chairs?"

I looked at Jeongyeon and realized she read it from the comment.

"It's for our surprise," Nayeon answered.

"I think they are referring to the poster," Mina said.

"Oh, that too, it's for the surprise." I laughed.

The girls continued to talk about the other stuff. While listening, I also read some comments and saw that some of them already have guessed it. But still, they are still not sure.

"Five minutes left," I said.

"While waiting, we just wanna say that we've been waiting for this day. Like really, really, so it's very important for us that will be without fans once it's out." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, that's right. We did a hard job of keeping it secret." Sana said.

"While waiting, grab your lunch and eat. Don't forget to eat." Dahyun said.

"Once the teaser dropped, you can leave first and check it then go back after," Jeongyeon said.

As we continue to wait for more minutes, I looked at Y/N who was chatting with the managers. Even if she's nervous I can still say she's excited because of her smile.

"Last one minute!"

We waited again and started to count down as the seconds started to run down. We had the laptop to watch the teaser, and after the countdown, we started to focus on it.