Chapter Ninety

Third Person

It's been a month since Twice made a successful comeback. All the fanmeets, the interviews, and TV guestings are all successful all thanks to Twice's hard work and their managers' help.

With also the help of their fans, Twice is more motivated to give the best gift they could give to their Onces, and that is doing great with the job.

Although they still have some ongoing schedules, like pictorials for different branding and guest hosting for some music shows, they remained up for work and professional.

It's Y/N's day off, she woke up early as she planned to do a morning run. She got used to doing it alone as she knows the other girls have their own commitments to attend to, and even if she was sad about it, she learned that it was fine after all.

That means lone time for her, especially if every break she takes after running, she'll get to sit under the tree, on a bleacher, and watch some videos that keep her heart race and well-fed.

Yup, it started when her best friend, Ashely showed Y/N a fan edit of Jihyo and Y/N acting cute together. At first, Y/N didn't think much about it.

Not until she stumbled upon one of Jihyo's interviews where she was invited along with the other leaders of the Kpop industry. The show is all about the leader, there was one scene where Jihyo was so glad to talk about her members, especially Y/N.

Saying how proud she is whenever she sees the younger one doing her best. And how sure she is that Onces will be too. She also mentioned Y/N having the brightest eyes she ever met. It's almost as shiny as the stars. Jihyo said those when she was asked what are the good thing their maknaes have.

And Jihyo didn't fail to mention the other three, but she took a focus on Y/N, who was somehow close to Jihyo already.

After washing that, Y/N fell deeper into the leader. She knows she doesn't just admire her as a leader, but more than that. And it added to the joy she feels when she started watching fan edits of her and Jihyo. It's feeding her fantasy.

But if someone will ask her, without being biased, she definitely thinks they'd be good together. And not it's not just her, even fans ship them the way they ship Michaeng and 2yeon, or the rest of the ships.

And the girls are all aware of that, Jihyo and Y/N are. But at the back of Y/N's mind, she also thinks if Jihyo thinks the same way as her or if she just sees the shipping as nothing else but cute little fantasies of their fans that misunderstood their closeness into something else.

But so far, everything is fine. Even after knowing bout the ships, no one was awkward about it. Even the members tease them whenever they see a chance.

After staying a couple of hours outside, Y/N went back to their dorm. She's fully convinced that the girls that she left in the dorm are probably still in their beds and sleeping.

She walked to the kitchen to get herself some water as she didn't see anyone in the living room. But it only took a matter of time before Jihyo walked in and saw Y/N pouring water into her glass.

"Morning."

Y/N turned as she heard the voice as if she was happy that the first voice she heard was owned by the person she was deeply in love with. Her lips pulled together into a smile as she laid her eyes on Jihyo who walked to the counter to make some coffee.

"Good morning unnie! Got schedule for today?"

"Nope, but I'll probably go out later."

Y/N walked to Jihyo as she sets the glass on the sink.