Chapter Thirty-Five

Your PoV

I got home and bid goodbye to Aunt Kris. I watched Aunt Kris's car disappear before I walked into the dorm. I was really tired after a long day, but when I remember what happened today, it just makes me more excited to step inside the dorm and tell the unnies how my day went.

"I'm home!" I said as I opened the door and walked inside. I was just closing the door when I felt someone jump on my back. I was shocked and we almost fell forward, good thing I was able to support myself by pushing my arm forward on the door.

"Y/N!" Sana unnie yelled as she kept her grasp on me.

"Unnie! Oh my gosh, you're gonna hurt yourself!"

"Sana, get down! Y/N just got home!" I heard Nayeon unnie yell from behind which made me look back.

"Y/N's backbone is stronger than mine. I would drop Sana unnie if I was her." Tzuyu unnie said.

Sana unnie finally went off my back which made me able to walk properly.

"You stayed longer in the building today? How's your day?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"It was so good, I met Itzy sunbaenim too! They invited me for coffee when I was about to leave the building." I said in full excitement.

"Oh, they did? You saw them there?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Yup, it was so funny. I was doing live because aunt Kris said it was an order from the management. Then when I was about to end it, Yeji and Ryujin walked in. That's why they asked if they can invite me, they feel so bad for what happened."

"Ohh, that makes sense. We were watching your live a while ago." Dahyun unnie said.

"They are so kind and sweet. They also promised to give me an album once we see each other again!"

"You sound so excited Y/N. Let's continue talking about it. Go to your room and change, we'll ready the dinner." Jeongyeon unnie said as she laughs.

I agreed and went to my room. I checked the time on my phone and also saw a message from an unknown number but the message said that it was from Ryujin. I saved it before going to my closet to get pajamas that I'll be wearing after I take a quick shower.

___________________________

I just finished drying my hair after I took a shower and gets on PJs. It really helped me as I feel less tired right now. When I went out, I saw the unnies doing some things.

"Where's Jihyo unnie?" I asked, noticing she was not around.

"I think she's in her room, can you call her, Y/N." Nayeon unnie asked.

I nodded and went to their room. I knocked first but when I didn't get any response, I opened up the door and checked first.

"Unnie, food is ready," I said, again she didn't respond.

I walked in and saw her on her bed with her phone as if she was watching something there. I assumed maybe that's why she didn't hear me. But as I got close, I saw her sleeping while her phone is in her hand, playing one of my old videos from my Youtube.

I get her phone and made the video stop before putting it back on her side table. I was hesitating to wake her but then I have no choice.

"Unnie, unnie, wake up," I said gently.

I waited till she opened her eyes and looked at me. She frowned which made me feel bad because I thought I disturbed her good sleep.

"I'm sorry for waking you, Nayeon unnie said to call you."

She sat up and brushed her hands on her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Uhm... about six," I said as she also grabbed her phone and checked it.

"What time did you get home?"

"Not so long ago."

As she finally left her bed, we both went to where the unnies are as they are already waiting.

"Did you sleep?" Jeongyeon unnie asked on Jihyo unnie.

"Mhm, It was supposed to be a nap only." Jihyo unnie said.

As we are all complete, we went to our table where food is already prepared.

"How was your practice, Y/N?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Surprisingly we finished so fast. I just decided to stay more hours because aunt Kris said, we'll start filming tomorrow."

"Really? That's great! Can we watch?" Momo unnie asked.

I looked at her as I shook my head immediately.

"Just wait for the release, you'll be seeing it soon anyway," I said and laugh.

While we are eating, my phone vibrated. I put my phone out and checked it under the table. It's a message from Ashley with also a link attached to her message.

'Girl, have you seen this?'

I clicked on the link and an article from some Korean news site posted a picture of Jihyo unnie being spotted with a guy named Daniel.

"Y/N, eat your food first." Jeongyeon unnie said.

I put my phone away and nodded. I secretly looked at Jihyo unnie and I think she hasn't seen it yet.

"So you said you met our junior, Itzy? How was it?" Nayeon unnie said.

"You did?" Jihyo unnie followed up.

"Mhm, I got to meet them all. They are all so sweet and kind. They said they have an upcoming concert, they invited me to watch if I am free!" I said.

"Oh, they are really sweet. We barely see them in the building, I think they gone busy too since they just debuted." Dahyun unnie said.

"What else they said?'- Tzuyu unnie.

"They are teasing me about my debut with all of you. They said they know it already because that's all the talk about in the building."

"Well, I'm not surprised anymore." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"But overall they are so fun, Ryujin got my phone number, I can ask them out if ever," I said which made the atmosphere around the table change.

"Hey, you're supposed to go out with us first before anyone else." Sana unnie said.

"Of course, I know that I'm just saying tho." I shrugged.

"I thought you said you haven't changed your number yet?" Chaeyoung unnie said.

"I just did when we went out. Aunt Kris gave me a new number." I said.

"Wow, if you didn't tell us about Ryujin getting your number, we wouldn't find out about your number. How can we text you?" Nayeon unnie said.

"I already got your numbers, manager unnie gave me your contacts."

"But we didn't know yours." Momo unnie said.

"Ahh, I'll text you later, just save it," I said and laughed as the unnies whined in unison.