/Chapter Eleven/

Your PoV

After some hours of sitting, watching, and eating, we all decided to end the day. It's already eight when we finished watching movies. I stood up and stretched my legs since they got numb from sitting for a long.

"Oh gosh!" I unconsciously sighed after I stretched my back. The unnies heard it and started to laugh and I can't even imagine how red  I am right now because of embarrassment. 

"That's a good one, isn't it, Y/N?" Dahyun unnie asked as she laughed.

"I can't help it." I chuckled.

We started to clean up the living room, Jihyo and Sana unnie put the plates together. While I pick up the trash and throw it in the garbage.

"Y/N, you have a schedule tomorrow, right? What time is it?" Jihyo unnie asked.

I hooked up my phone and checked the text from aunt Kris. 

"Uhm, seven a.m. unnie."

"Oh, okay."

After that, I walked out of the kitchen and saw the other unnies just finished fixing the couch and the cushions.

"Y/N-ssi, are you going to sleep now?" Dahyun unnie asked as I came out of the kitchen.

"I'm not sure, I'm still not sleepy." 

"Do you wanna go with you? We're going out and going to buy some ice cream." I was about to answer when I heard it. 

"Hey, Y/N can't go out!" Jihyo unnie said from the kitchen, popping her head out.

"Why not?"- Chaeyoung unnie.

"It's Pd-nim's order. Fans might see you outside, they can't see Y/N until the company releases it."

"But Y/N wants to go, right Y/N?" Tzuyu unnie said which made me look at her.

Jihyo unnie came out of the kitchen and approached me.

"You do?"

"Uhm..."

"She can use some mask, that wouldn't be a problem." Mina unnie said.

Jihyo unnie remained looking at me.

"Can I?" I asked.

She sighed and just nod before looking at Dahyun unnie.

"Fine, but be back immediately." 

"Let's go Y/N!" Dahyun unnie squeals then Tzuyu and Chaeyoung unnie follow.

"We'll be right back!"

"We'll get everyone ice cream, don't worry!"

The four of us left the dorm, I wear a face mask but I am pretty sure nothing like what Jihyo unnie said will happen. Even If there is, what will happen? No one recognizes me here.

"Dahyun unnie, it's your treat this time." Chaeyoung unnie said while we are walking. The two of them are walking ahead while Tzuyu unnie and I are trailing behind. 

"Wait, you're the one who told me to ask Y/N."

"Yeah, but it's your time now."

"I don't have my wallet."

 "Tzuyu."Chaeyoung unnie called.

"I left my wallet." 

I just shook my head and watched them as they started to ask each other in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I brought mine," I said making them stop. 

"Oh no, I'll just go back to our dorm."

"It's okay, so we can go back immediately." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, no biggie. Let's go now. It's getting chilly now." I chuckled as I realized that I wasn't wearing any coat. It sucks when I get cold easily.

We walked to the nearest convenience store. Pushing the glass door, the employee greeted us as soon as the bell chimed.

"It's in here." Chaeyoung unnie said then we walked to the ice cream freezer and look for some different flavors.

"We should get the others too," I suggest.

"Is it okay?" Tzuyu unnie asked.

"Sure,"

I grabbed mine while I let Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie get some for the others.

"Unnie, how about you?" I asked Tzuyu unnie as she didn't get anything.

"I don't want ice cream this time."

"What do you want? Let's get it."

she smiled ear to ear as she grabbed a snack on the other shelf, just in front of the freezer. She showed it to me as if asking if it was fine if she'll get it.

"Oh, okay. Do we got everything we need?" I asked.

"YUP!" They replied in unison. 

I giggled and we all walked to the cashier to pay for what we had. The lady packed it and as she gave it to us, she then requested something unexpected.

"Can I take I picture with you?"

"Oh, no problem." Dahyun unnie said.

As I thought the unexpected happenings would stop there, the lady approached me and gave me the phone.

"Miss manager, can you?" She said. Tho she asked it nicely, she even seems to be hesitating to ask me, but I can't help but to laugh in silence, I am grinning ear to ear, good thing I had my mask on. 

When I looked at the unnies behind, they are also in shock.

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to suppress my laugh.

"Ready girls," I said as the lady stood between Tzuyu unnie, Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie.

After I took the picture, I gave back the phone then she thanked me and the unnies. We walked out of the shop and there, I release the laugh that I suppressed while the unnies are smiling at me shaking their head.

We walked back to the dorm and I can't still stop because Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie keeps reenacting my reaction that I didn't even notice. When we got back to the dorm I stopped and removed my mask but I know that the smile was still on my face.

"We are here, and you won't believe what just happened." Dahyun unnie said as she put down the bag on the table.

"Why? And why Y/N is so red?"

Chaeyoung unnie started to tell the story as I can't even start it. I don't even know what's wrong with me.

"That's not all, she asked me nicely, but she also called me miss manager," I added as I was able to calm myself.

The other unnies laughed too. I sighed as I squeezed my cheeks as it was hurting from laughing so hard.

"It's just adorable, I was shocked too."

"Y/N keeps laughing since we left the store, she can't even stop it." Chaeyoung unnie said as she reenact how I stopped my laughter while taking the picture. 

"Coz you guys are making fun with it too!" I said as I sniffle for laughing so much.

"Oh my gosh, my cheeks hurt." I sighed.

"You're laughing so much, you're so red now, Y/N!"

"I can't do it anymore." I sighed as I calmed down.

We started to eat the ice cream while the other unnies are saying what could happen next if it's officially announced then the lady would find out about it. The whole night was just full of laughter while I just shake my head as embarrassment is getting on me.