/Chapter Thirteen/

Your PoV

Aunt Kris and I arrived at the building just before seven. As we got there, Aunt Kris and I headed to the practice room as she said my first schedule was meeting my mentors. I already knew about it, Pd-nim mention that I have to train while the group doesn't have ongoing promotions as a team. Mostly my training is for dancing, which is fine with me too.

"Let's wait here, we're twenty minutes earlier. Are you comfortable with your clothes now?" Aunt Kris asked.

Since I woke up pretty early today, I decided to jog just around our dorm. Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie also went with me. When I left the room and was about to go, I saw them in the living room and they asked me why I woke up so early. I was surprised too that they accompanied me. 

"Yeah, I forgot to bring a spare shirt."

Aunt Kris shook her head and handed me the paper bag from the coffee shop we stopped at before we went here.

"So, how were the girls?"

I put the straw on and took a sip of my drink before I answered.

"They are very nice to me. We had some fun yesterday." I said with a smile.

"Makes me more excited about what would the fans will think of me. I hope they can accept me too like the unnies." I added.

After a few minutes of waiting. The door went opened and manager-nim walked in at saw us.

"Good morning, Y/N-ssi. You're having breakfast now huh? Let's just wait, you're dance teacher will arrive soon."

"Oh, thank you. Good morning too, unnie"

Manager-nim started to set up the computer and speaker, so I knew this practice will be serious. Aunt Kris went to help manager-nim. While doing that, I decided to use my phone to kill some time. I went to chat with Ashely since I haven't talked to her since we got here. 

I swear, that girl may be crazy sometimes but her type of craziness is something I am used to already.

_____________________________

ashleyyy

:yow girl, still alive?

I waited for her reply and while doing that, I finished my food.

heyyy girllll! you missed me already???

how was your experience so far???

what does it feel like waking up with goddesses? lol

:sorry I wasn't able to chat you yesterday

but everything is great

so... how was the girls' reaction?

I'm sure they like you so much

:oh they are so kind