Chapter Forty-Five

Your PoV

I woke up at six already because I stayed a little late last night just to finish a movie with the other girls. I decided to skip my morning routine again that's why It was fine for me to wake up by this time. 

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did the rest of the preparation before I get to the building.

I wear something different this time, maybe the change of routine also changed my style today. I wear some sweats and crop top, and topped it with a long sleeve and cap. I went to the kitchen and saw Nayeong unnie. I greeted her before I grabbed myself water before I go.

"That's what you're wearing today?" Unnie asked as she scanned me.

I hummed as I drink and put the glass down.

"Why?"

"Nothing, you look fine."She said and smiled at me.

I felt a rush of blood on my cheeks as I looked at her surprised.

"Thanks, I'll be going now, unnie."

"Alright, have fun." She said and as I thought she'll be walking by, she went to me and kissed me on the cheek before leaving and saying bye again.

I stood there for some minutes as I tried to brush the rush on my system. When I left the dorm, just in Aunt Kris arrived. I get inside and we headed off to the building.

Aunt Kris fill me in on my schedule for today, most likely my schedule for the whole week. After the filming, now I just have to work on my dance lessons and vocal training which is less work for me, I think. 

While on the way, we stopped by a drive-thru and got some breakfast and a drink. We continue to head to the company and before seven, we got there.

"Go inside, I'll just park the car." Aunt Kris said.

I nodded and carried the food with me while I walk into the company. I wasn't even there when I noticed some media a little bit far from the building as if they were waiting for someone. 

I just ignored it but the closer I get to the building the more I realized that they were taking pictures of me.

I got inside the building without anything else happening so I thought maybe I am just overthinking. I went straight to the assigned room where I will be starting my training in vocal lessons. The teacher is not yet in there so I waited first. 

I eat my food since It's still early. While eating, I get on my phone to just check some updates but what greeted me is something I didn't expect.

I was frowning but I can't really tell what should I feel as I read the news on my social. I just keep on scrolling hoping that there will be other news that's not related to what I am seeing but I failed to look for one. Before I could even know it, I was laughing because of how unexpected it turned out to be.

@/ KpopBuzz "She's going to debut with Itzy?"

an insider teased kpop fans about a girl group from the Big 3 company that will be having a new member and everyone already have a clue who is it!

Click more...

Retweets 7,229     Quotes 23,924     Likes 32,324

@/lemonpop: grrr! I knew ittt!

@/itzymidzyspider: I mean why not?!