Chapter Forty-Two

Your PoV

We arrived at the place where the concert will be held and aunt Kris parked the car first before we went to look for Ashley. I can see how many people went here to see the concert that Straykids sunbaenim worked for. The excitement on their faces and the way they look forward to it makes me more excited because I know for a fact that I will get to see those faces someday and by that time, the concert is our group's concert.

"Y/N!"

I looked back as I heard my name being called. When I saw who is it, I stopped and waved my hand as they walked to me.

"We didn't expect you to be here! Are you going to watch the concert too?" Yeji asked

"Yes, a close friend invited me to watch. How about you?"

"We're here to watch too. We're so happy to see you here, we heard that you've done a lot yesterday. We also heard the cover you did." Ryujin said as she looked at me teasingly.

"Oh my, I was so shy about it. I hope I did great on covering your song. It was fun tho, I really had a great time within." I said.

"We'll definitely gonna look forward to it. But we might have listened to some parts, so we already knew you did a great job." Lia said.

"Thank you, thank you," I said as I held my cheeks and can't stop smiling.

"Anyway, I'm so sorry but I have to go. It was nice talking to you guys." I said.

"Us too, see you around, Y/N. Enjoy the concert!"

As I bid goodbye to them, I searched around and saw aunt Kris already found Ashley. I went to them and as I was so excited, I went to Ashley and hugged her.

"Where were you!?"

"I just need to talk to some friends, anyhow, so are we going inside now?" I asked.

Ashley looked at her watch before looking at me.

"I think so, maybe she can't come," Ashley said which made me frown.

"Who?"

Before she could answer, someone called Ashley. We all looked at where the voice came from and we saw some people also looking at her. As she get closed, she looked at me and smiled.

"Nice to see you again, Y/N."

"Hi, nice to see you too," I said to Somi.

"I thought you couldn't make it! Let's go, let's go! I'm really excited to see them!" Ashley said as she links her arms between Somi and Me.

As we went inside, we get to our assigned seats. The concert haven't started yet so we decided to talk and get along, especially Somi who I didn't expect to be here too.

"You know Y/N, Somi here used to train under JYPE too. Before she left then signed to another company, a label under YGE. Then she's now a soloist." Ashley said.

I looked at Somi and she just nod as she agreed and smiled at me.

"Oh yes, I remember watching her in Sixteen."

"You watched that?" She asked.

"Mhm, you did great by the way. It was rare to hear about trainees by the time of your age." I said.

"Trust me, there are more cases like that," Ashley said.

"But why did you leave JYPE anyway?" I asked.

"Uhm, personal reasons."

"Ohh, sorry about that," I said.

"No, it's fine... Anyway, I heard from Ashley that you're training under JYPE." Somi asked which made me look at Ashley then she just smiled.