Chapter Seventy-Two

Third Person

As soon as the photo shoot ended, the girls left the place as they were going back to their dorm.

"Aunt Kris, can you drive me and Jihyo unnie to the mall after we drop off the other girls?" Y/N asked as they are in the car.

Chaeyoung who was also in the car turned to look at Y/N. She was on her phone when they entered but now her attention is with her sister.

"Okay," Kris said.

"Mall? Why?"

"Oh, she said we go shopping. Don't worry, we'll be wearing a disguise." Y/N said.

"Just... just the two of you?"

"Mhm, we won't be long."

"Then why you didn't ask me? Can I go with you?"

"Unnie, let's do it next time. I want to shop alone." Y/N said as she started browsing on her phone.

"Alone? But with Jihyo unnie? Come on, that doesn't make sense."

Y/N chuckled as she set her phone down.

"Are you jealous? We'll be having a lot of time in your mom's house. I want to have some time outside before we go. Jihyo unnie will company me,"

"You're going to Chaeyoung's mom?" Kris asked as she heard the conversation between the two.

"Yup! Don't worry, Chaeyoung unnie, got me, right?"

"Yeah... But wait, let's go back to our topic. Why Jihyo unnie?"

Y/N frowned as she looked at Chaeyoung.

"Why not? She's our leader, I'm sure she'll look after me."

"That's all?"

"Unnie? What do you mean, just go straight to the point." Y/N said.

Chaeyoung sighed and shook her head.

"Nevermind, just be careful. Always wear your disguise and don't stray away from her."

"Oh that's for sure," Y/N said without really other meaning but the older took it differently.

Chaeyoung looked at her younger sister who was on her phone again. She's looking at her as if she's reading the girl's body language.

Not so long, they arrived at their dorm. As the girls went out of the car, Jihyo left to go to Kris's car.

"Bye, guys! We'll be back before dinner!" Jihyo yelled as she gets in Kris's car while Y/N just waved through the window.

As Kris left with the two, Chaeyoung and the other girls were left outside the dorm.

"Where are they going?" Tzuyu asked.

"Mall."

"Ohhh, a date," Momo said while Dahyun is laughing in the corner.

"Shut up, it's not. Y/N just wants to go some shopping alone." Chaeyoung defended.

"Oh right, alone." Dahyun nodded.

"You too!"

"What? You let Jihyo unnie go out with Y/N? That's unfair!" Tzuyu whined.

"Jihyo using her leader card, too bad Tzuyu, better luck next time." Jeongyeon joked as the others laugh and went inside their dorm.

Meanwhile, while the others are already in their dorm, Jihyo and Y/N are still on their way to the mall.

"Unnie, I browsed some stalls we can go to, have you?"

"Huh? That's no fun, Y/N. We don't need that." Jihyo said.