Chapter Fifty-One

Third Person

As Y/N got back in the dorm, the moment she opened the door and saw a member waiting for her, she ignored them and walked straight to her room.

The girls were confused thinking that Y/N just didn't see them, so they followed her into their room and saw confused Tzuyu standing in their room too.

"What happened? Where is she?" Nayeon asked as she keeps her voice down.

Tzuyu shrugged as she points at the bathroom.

"She went straight there as if she didn't see me," Tzuyu whispered back.

Nayeon told everyone to leave the room, including her. They went to the living room as it was still a question as to what was wrong with Y/N.

"She didn't greet us too when she came," Dahyun said.

Suddenly they heard a scream coming from Tzuyu and Y/N's room. Everyone was worried and they all came to the room and saw Y/N on her bed, laying on her stomach and her face buried in the pillow.

"Y/N! What happened?! Did you scream?" Jihyo asked.

Y/N left the pillow as she looked back to her unnies.

"Scream? What scream?" Y/N asked innocently.

"We heard you screaming. What happened? Are you alright?" Jihyo asked as she saw the younger is a little bit red. As she gets closer, the redder the younger gets.

Y/N closed her eyes shut and the others saw that they thought that Y/N was enduring some pain. But what they didn't know, it's more than that.

As Jihyo laid her palm on Y/N, the younger released a light shriek which made the older worried. Y/N was curled completely, her knees are already close to her chest the longer Jihyo stays close to her.

Y/N kept her eyes shut with her teeth biting her lip so that she won't make another noise. Y/N is also clutching onto her pillow which didn't go unnoticed in the other's sight.

"Hmm."

"I am fine, I just need to get a bath... Can you give me some time alone, please?" Y/N asked nicely, trying to hide the frustration she was feeling in her situation.

"Okay, If you feel better, go down and join us," Jihyo said.

Y/N nodded instantly, still eyes closed. As she heard the sound out the door and no longer hear the other girls around, she opened her eyes and sighed in relief.

"Such a great day, isn't it?" Y/N asked herself sarcastically.

She grabbed some clothes from her closet and also a towel. When she entered the bathroom, she put the clothes on the counter and set the bathtub.

"If this won't help, I don't know anymore," Y/N swore as she hopes the heat on her body will subside.

Meanwhile, the girls outside can't help but talk about Y/N.

"I don't think she's fine. She doesn't look well." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, I think so too. But Jihyo checked her, right?" Mina asked.

"Well, now that I think, she's a little warm. Maybe she just needs some bath like what she said."

"Chaeyoung won't be so happy to know about that." Dahyun sighed.

"How's Chaeyoung anyway?" Momo asked Mina.

"She said she's still with her mom. Her mom is also excited to meet Y/N, but Chaeyoung said it's not the right time. She just wanna make sure everything is fine before they will let them two meet." Mina said.

"Hays, I hope it's really just that and nothing more," Jihyo said.

"What do you mean?"Jeongyeon asked.

"I don't know, maybe she's just waiting for Y/N to be officially announced as our member. That way if she tells Y/N and Y/N don't accept it, she can't back out anymore."

"Jihyo, Chae won't do that," Mina said.

"I do hope so. I know Chaeyoung won't come to that point. I know she's scared that Y/N won't accept them, but I hope she'll realize that she won't know if she won't try. Even if Y/N won't accept it, we are here to make Y/N change her mind. It's not like she's alone here." Jihyo said which the others agreed for.

"I'm just gonna read our dinner, I'm sure Y/N is hungry after her long day," Jeongyeon said and walked to the kitchen while Momo also followed.

"I know, let's buy some ice cream, Tzuyu. That will make her feel better." Dahyun suggested.

Tzuyu nodded and they both went out to buy ice cream for everyone, especially Y/N. Meanwhile, Nayeon told Sana to check on Y/N. So that she can go down before the dinner.

Your PoV

I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed in my room. I looked around confusedly but I didn't find anyone even her roommate. Only darkness as the lights in the room are all closed.

I get up and was about to move when I saw someone come in. As I thought I couldn't get more confused, I saw Ashley come in with a playful smile.

"Y/N, how was the kiss?"

"What the hell, how did you get in here?"

"Doesn't matter, so, tell me, how was the kiss?"

"Ashley, what's wrong with you? How did you get in here? Go, before the unnies see you!" I said as she walked to me.

"Oh, they did. In fact, Jihyo let me in."

suddenly Jihyo unnie came out of nowhere! She's already sitting beside me wearing the same smile Ashley's wearing.

"Hi."

It then hit me, that flirtatious voice again!

Am I dreaming? Tell me yes!

My fear started again as they are getting closer. Ashley climbed onto my bed and Jihyo unnie slowly crawled to me.

"No, no, no, please, guys! This isn't funny!"

"Chill, it's just a test."

"Shut up! I swear, I will never talk to you again, Choi Ashley!" I exclaimed to Ashley.

"Darling, I'm here too." Jihyo unnie came beside me as she whispered it right in my ear.

FUCK!

"STOP!"

"Y/N, WAKE UP!"

I gasped as I opened my eyes and found myself no longer on my bed. I realized I'm wet... and still in the bathtub.

Did I fall asleep in here?!

I looked at the person next to me and then it sink in.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed as tried to cover my bust as I realized how close Sana unnie is. She's holding me on my shoulders probably when she tried to wake me up.

But even tho I keep thinking that nothing happened, my messed up mind can't seem to follow the instruction.

"Please just end me now." the last sentence I said before my eyes shut again and my body slipped on Sana unnie's arm which made me sink into the bathtub.

"Yah, what are you doing?! Y/N-ssi! Y/N! Girls!"