Chapter Twenty-Nine

Your PoV

"Look at you, what are you, A five-year-old kid? You didn't even see that while you were in the car?" Chaeyoung unnie said as she helps me to remove the lipstick on my face.

I can't see the frustration on her face as she brushed the cotton on my face as I also do the other side while facing the mirror. We are now in the bathroom of my room, and I can't even tell how long we are in here.

I swear, Ashley will be dead after this.

"I fell asleep while I was in the car," I said.

I looked at Chaeyoung unnie too when I heard the second time she sighed deeply. I can't tell if she's mad or disappointed because I don't think it's a big deal either.

"Besides, It's cute." I joked which made her stop and glare at me.

Oh no.

"What cute? I don't like the shade of that lipstick on your face, Y/N-ssi." Sana unnie said who just popped out from nowhere.

I looked at her from the mirror as she was standing in the doorway and leaning while she watches me and Chaeyoung unnie.

"Oh, I'll tell her to change it next time," I said and chuckled. But I didn't even enjoy what I said when Chaeyoung unnie spoke.

"I'm serious Y/N. You're an idol now, I know it's not yet been officially announced but those people who saw you might recognize you. They can say the worst thing against you." Chaeyoung unnie said with seriousness in her voice. I frowned as I looked at her.

"It's okay unnie, she's my best friend."

"Uhuh, people will think it's cute." Chaeyoung unnie said but I can hear the sarcasm in her tone.

"Chae, It's fine. Y/N just got caught up, she missed her friend." Sana unnie said.

"Whatever." I heard Chaeyoung unnie whispered.

By then, I felt that there is tension building in this room. I swallowed thickly as the silence took over the room. It got even worse when Sana unnie left. I don't even know if she felt the tension too, which is why she left. Good thing Mina unnie showed up and all smiley when she looked at me and Chaeyoung unnie.

"How's everything going in here?" She said, breaking the silence in the room.

"Almost done." Chaeyoung unnie spoke coldly.

"It's okay unnie, I'll take care of it," I said as I continued to remove the other side where I stopped.

"I'll do it." She insisted as she looked at me with that look again.

I literally felt my lip curl in when she turned me to the other side so she could remove the lipstick easier.

"Next time be mindful, Y/N. People can easily make a story, I know she's your best friend, I get that. But People's minds can be dirty sometimes. You're not even an idol yet, but you're so careless." She said as she put down the cotton on the counter after she finished removing the lipstick marks.

"Clean it up and go out after you fix everything. We could have been eating now, instead of removing those lipstick stains on your face." She said then she left, walking through Mina unnie.

I saw from my peripheral that Mina unnie looked at me first before she went out to follow Chaeyoung unnie.

I stood there, leaning on the counter as I wonder what was wrong. I didn't know but I felt something, and It was not good because I felt like I've done a big mistake that I am not even aware of.

Mina's PoV

As I left Tzuyu and Y/N's room to follow Chaeyoung, I sensed that she was not okay, more like upset. The way she also talked to Y/N a while ago is confusing when I don't think she really has to call out Y/N on that.