Prologue

"My love, I'm dead serious"...

-

------

"You can't always drag me into the matter of you and your girlfriend, Ayan!" she yelled at him having a thin line of tears in her eyes.

"Don't you understand how embarrassing and insulting it is?" She yelled at him again.

But he was just busy looking at her with a smile on his lips. Oh, how cute she looked with her red nose filled up with anger...

"Why? You didn't have a problem before. Why now, Ayaah?" His tone had a tint of hope in it...
He didn't want something like this to happen
but at the same time, it brought hope in his heart, that he was trying to have since forever...

"I have a life apart from you Ayan, I can't be there for you for the rest of my life"

"Then be there for me for the rest of your life!"
He whispered in a hushed tone as Ayaah looked at him being shocked...

"What the hell are you saying Ayan?"

"Marry me!" He said sighing...Ayaah looked at him wide-eyed...

"Stop joking, Ayn. It's not funny!" though there was a tiny bit of hope in her heart that he was serious...

"Ahh, Ayh! It's a great idea, don't you think? And you know that I can't spend a day without messing around with you.
So by marrying you, I can irritate you all my life! Also, you say you don't care if I have girlfriends. So you won't have a problem with me having three other wives. Ahh! Life of a dream."
He said dreamily...

Ayaah shakes her head in disbelief, "Everything is a joke to you isn't it?"

"Is that a no? Ya Allah, Ayh! How can you refuse me? Tell me a single thing that I lack.." He said controlling his chuckle...

"You lack seriousness, and that's enough for any girl to reject you!" She yelled and left from there...

"Idiot, stupid cousin of mine! Can he ever be serious about anything? And why is it bothering me? I am never gonna marry that stupid, huh!" Ayaah said to herself fuming...

"My Stupid Cousin! If she knew, how serious I was when I proposed to marry her! No worries, she will surely know it soon. I won't wait any longer, Ayaah. You will soon be my nikkah inshahallah."
He smiled to himself as he thought this...

----

Assalamualaikum guys,
this is my first book on Wattpad...
I am new to these things...

please support me with your votes and comments
that would mean a lot.

let me know how you guys liked the prologue...

This book's credit is mine. All rights reserved.

JazakAllah khairan...