Chapter 3

Jeff's cabin is luxurious with a Mac sitting on his rich wooden desk and the decor looking super chic. I say the traditional hello to him as I enter, and he motions me to sit down. Unnie leaves after saying a greeting while I discreetly glance around his office. I guess Jeff must be his English name because he is very much Korean.

"Hello, Anushka." Jeffs greets me in English. He calls up another person and then proceeds to ask me about my journey. I see another guy enter the office who doesn't look Korean.

"Anushka, meet Christopher. He will be helping you out with whatever doubt you have regarding the work or if you require assistance with anything." Jeff explains. "But I will be the person you report to and shall oversee the work you do."

Christopher goes ahead to shake my hand and asks me to call him Chris. Jeff then turns to me and explains everything about what I need to do and the timelines for the project.

"We need to start ranking for our shop pages and blog website. Please come up with a plan as to how we can better the rankings on Google and how we should proceed with content marketing strategies for the BTS World app."

Jeff motions towards Chris and continues, "Chris and his team are currently dealing with the search engine optimisation for the project. But we do not have any content perspective on it, yet. Hiring has been hell really, so I guess you are the 'whole and sole' for now."

I am nodding and taking notes on my iPad when Jeff drops the bomb and doesn't even notice me go still, "You will meet the boys soon, but they are abroad for the summer vacation shooting. It will take them a while. But I want to establish you as a person who they can approach for anything regarding content. I am also aware that you are fluent in three foreign languages, so we shall take the most benefit of it!"

"You had also mentioned to my colleague that you are somewhat fluent in Japanese?" He asks. When I nod and explain that I never really had the chance to explore the language, he replies with, "So, I guess if we could get you a trainer for that, it will be good? As you know we also engage in a lot of activities in Japan. It will be useful in the future"

He quickly makes a note of that and goes ahead to clear some really important stuff.

"I know you are a fan and you are young as well. Almost Jungkook's age? But I want you to be professional and I hope you are aware of the rules about no dating any Big Hit employee, especially any artists?"

I jerk my head up and stare at him in shock. Why would he think there was even a chance in hell I could date them? But obviously he's just trying to clear things up so that I don't go flirting which is just absurd.

"Of course, Mr. Kang had cleared everything including that I cannot reveal anything about the band, upcoming albums, future plans, etc. Nothing or else I would be sued and terminated," I explain.

"That's really good. So, now that's everything clear, bring me a plan as to how we can go ahead. Any help you need regarding resources, tools, people, etc. I am all ears."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, guys! I really hope the pace of the story is going well for y'all, plz let me know your thoughts. I try to keep updating as well as write other chapters on time. If y'all are wondering about the header images, they indicate the setting of the chapter like this one is based in Jeff's office. I like to give some visual cue as well so that y'all know how I imagined it, too. Drop me a dm to share some love ;) Love ya, readers & ARMYs!