Chapter 14

Your Pov

We finally made it out of the forest of death with our two scrolls. Our Proctor told us that we finished part 2 of the exam and will be battling other opponents in part 3. Kakashi and I decide to go home and grab something to eat. It was kakashi turn to cook. He told me that it was better to eat healthy because we start the exams tomorrow.

Even after we ate I tried to sneak into the kitchen to grab some cookies. But, I ended up being caught by Kakashi. I am having déjà vu to when I first met him at the academy. I start to laugh, he still makes the same faces. I noticed kakashi walked away into his room. I heard the faucet running and heard the bathroom door shut.

"Now's my chance! " I say. I quickly skip into the kitchen and grab a hand full of chocolate chip cookies. I eat them and walk over and sit on the couch reading my book. Before I know it kakashi walks out of his room in his pajamas. I look over at him and notice he looks mad. 

"What? " I ask 

"You ate the cookies" He replied 

"haha, no.... I don't know what you're talking about Kakashi. " I replied.

He then walks over and comes close to my face. 

"You have cookie crumbs on your face. "

"Well-um-" I look around the room trying to come up with an excuse. 

" Look at the time (yawns) I should be going to bed and I need to get a shower. " I say and stretch out my arms. I quickly get up and speed walk to my room. Open the door and peak out from inside.

 "Goodnight" I say and shut the door. 

I hear a sigh from outside the door. I put my ear against the door and hear footsteps leading into the kitchen. I hear the cabinet open and hear  what sounded like a jar open. 'No, he wouldn't.'  I then hear crunching noises. I quickly open my bedroom door and dash into the kitchen 

"Aha! I caught you! " I shout. 

" What? " He says 

"what do you mean 'what?' You are eating the cookies! " I shout.I them look down at what kakashi holding and notice he is eating carrots. 

" You know Y/n, I think you should know by now, that I don't like sweets. " As he continues to eat. "Secondly, I told you not to have sweets before the match tomorrow, plus I don't lie, I follow the rules--" He continues and I completely zone out of this conversation. I notice that he doesn't have his mask on. I begin to smirk and laugh. 

"What are you smiling at? I'm trying to give you a lecture about eating heal-" He pauses and brings his hand to his face and realizes that he doesn't have his mask on. He then quickly turns the other way and puts his mask back on. He turns back around with his face full of embarrassment. He quickly walks into his room and shuts the door.

 "Oh, common Kakashi! Why do you hide your face? You don't look bad! Is it because of the m-" 

"Shut up! " He shouts.  I walk back into my room laughing. I then get a shower and go to bed. I look out the window staring at the night sky

"Today was a great day!" I say while blushing.