Team 7's First Mission

Your Pov

Today was like any other day, kakashi and I  packed and headed off to the village gates. We met up with team 7 and Obito was surprisingly on time for once. We all head off on our mission. On our journey everything was quiet. I look over at Obito who is trying to put on a serious face but, failed. I dash over to Obito using a nearby branch and nudge him.

 "everything will be fine" I whispered. I heard Obito gulp and sweat rolled down his face. 

"Promise?" Obito asked and I nodded while squeezing his hand. 

"We are almost there! Be on alert!" Minato-sensei shouted from the front. We all jump down and stand ready for any oncoming attacks.  I feel the wind brush through my air and the scent of damp wood enters my nostrils. 

............. Birds chirping............... 

Crunch

CRUNCH

Silence 

"Everyone! Move!" Minato-sensei shouts and I turn around while deflecting kunai. 'Where did Minato-sensei go?' I thought and look around.  Rin, Obito, Kakashi, and I back against each other. 

"Well, Well, look what we have here. Just a couple of brats." (?) laughs. 

"Ha, this will be an ease, without the yellow flash around." (?) mocks and quickly falls forward. I look over and Minato-sensei nods. 

"Manji formation. Y/n and Kakashi take the lead." Minato-sensei orders and vanishes once more to fight off more enemy nin. I leap into action and punch one of them in the face. Everything was happening so fast. I heard chirping noises echo through the forest. I look around and hear screaming. 

"What is that noise and where's-" I pause and out of the corner of my eye I blue hue emits. I turn and see Kakashi coming right towards me. 

My heart started to race and I was unable to move....