Chapter 25

Your Pov

...Inside the  Namikaze/Uzumaki household....

 "There you all are! We were waiting! You left poor Rin by herself!" 'Right, poor Rin...Ugh...she doesn't even know...just act natural.'

"Sorry, we are late and left p-ooof" I got interrupted by Kakashi smacking the back of my head. 

"Yes, thanks for inviting us" Kakashi says and gives a bow. 

"Ok?" Kushina replied while Minato-sensei stares at the three of us.

"Why don't you all go sit down! I'm almost done! " Kushina states and walks back into the kitchen. I decide to be the first one to walk into the living room while Rin and Kakashi trail behind. We all the plop onto the floor and glare at each other.  Well, more like Rin and I were glaring at each other. While Kakashi sat there fumbling his thumbs. To make matters worse was that we are all social distancing, not 6 feet but, like 20 feet. 'God this sucks!' 

I look away for two seconds and Kakashi disappears.  'Nooo! How could you leave me here!' 

Silence 

"Are you done?" I ask angrily and Rin crosses her arms. 

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything!" She replied and I grunted in annoyance. 

 "You have been glaring at me for the past 20 minutes! Could you please stop it's making me uncomfortable!" I whisper shouted so I wouldn't alert the others in the other room. 

Silence 

"You know what? I don't talk to liars and cheater!" Rin states and points at me. I grit my teeth together and take a deep breathe so I didn't raise my voice. 

"Cheaters? What the hell are you talking about? As far as I know Kakashi's single!" I replied and Rin paused and tapped the ground. 

"Well, then explain why the hell Kakashi's living with you? You obviously like him!" Rin replied and I put my head down. 

"Alright first off, Kakashi has been living with me since we were five. Secondly, I don't like him like that!" I replied and Rin looked off to the side. 

"The a whole flavor of lies!" Rin states. 

Silence 

"pfft..." I pressed my lips together and continued to giggle. 

"What's so fire-trucking funny!"

"Fla..(laughs)...Fire..(laughs)...uck.." I grabbed my stomach in pain from laughing so hard. 

"Be serious!" Rin replied and I put my hands up.

"Ok, ok geez. I'll stop laughing."

Silence 

"Y/n?"

"Yeah? "

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said those things to you. They were said out of anger and confusion." She said while crying. Now I'm not one to cry but, this really hit me and I start to cry. 

 "it's ok, I really appreciate this because I felt hurt. " I replied and wiped the side of my eyes.

Man this is just a complete mess two girls sitting in the living room of there sensei's home crying. What has the world come two. 

"Rin, Y/n dinner is ready dattabane!" Kushina shouts and pears her head around the corner.

 "What happened! Why are you all crying dattabane!" She asks. I then see Kakashi and minato-sensei walking over.