Chūnin Exams Final Round

Your Pov

Today was the day 3 of the exams. The whole walk to the exams was very awkward for some reason. I don't know why kakashi made a big conniption about the whole mask fiasco. I sigh and look over at kakashi.

 "So are you ready for the exams? " I ask 

"Hn" He replied.  'REALLY!!!???'  

We enter the arena and we are greeted by our Proctor and other examies. After everyone arrived the Proctor told us the rules. Everyone who wasn't battling was told to go up the stairs. The exams took really long! But, finally Obito was up from out team. The Proctor gave the 'ok' to start. Let me tell you that poor Obito didn't last long. It all happened so fast. Obito came up the stairs with a badge on his left cheek.

 "Hey, it's going to be ok, Obito. " I said patting his back and he smiled in return. 

"You shouldn't reward him, Y/n. He was a failure obviously he wasn't going to win. " Kakashi said smugly. 'YOU NOW I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT!' 

"Hey Kakashi, why don't you be quiet, nobody cares! " I say back at kakashi. 

"Thanks Y/n-chan" Obito whispers. I nod and Rin starts shouting about me being rude to Kakashi. But, it had to be done, I can't stand it when he gets like that. I was up next and as I waIk past Kakashi he grabs my arm.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, good luck. " He says and I sigh.

 "Thank you Kakashi, but I'm not the only one you should be saying sorry too. " I reply. I continue to walk down the stairs meeting the Proctor. I look over at my opponent. She has green hair and green eyes, I remember her she was in my class! She was the one who bullied me. What was her name? Kami, yeah! She looks over at me with a confident smirk.

 "Oh? Look who decided to come! Out of all people it was you. " Kami laughs.

"This will be a breeze, your still weak Senju." 

Flashback 

"Who, do you think you are, sitting next to my...Our Kakashi-kun" 

 "Sorry, I didn't think-"

 "shut-up!" 

"LET GO!" 

"aw, look she's crying!" 

Flashback ends

'THAT'S IT!!! I'm going to show her' I take a deep breath and calm my emotions.

"Well, Kami, was it? Thank you for your input. But, I am not the same girl and as I recall I graduated before you. " I laugh while crossing my arms. 

"WHY YOU!" Kami yelled and was about to attack me before the round even started but, luckily the proctor stepped in and told her to wait. 

 "Alright, we will start this match, ..... Go! " The Proctor shouts. I form hand signs and jump backwards to give enough room for my attack.

"Water style: twin dragon bullet "  I shout and Kami barely misses the attack and comes running at me.  

"Lighting spear! " The spear shoots directly past me. 

"Man, what are you aiming at? " I snicker.

 "Shut up!" Kami grunts in frustration. 

I form more hand signs and shout "water style: disperse! " Water droplet form around me and I disappear. 

"Where did she go? " Kami shouts. I secretly go underneath the floorboards and come behind her. I sweep my feet under her and pin her down on her back with a kunai against her throat. 

 "It's over. " I whispered.

 "Winner Y/n Senju. " The Proctor declares.

 "Your still pathetic! I don't know why Kakashi even likes you! You are ugly and worthless! " She shouts I stand shocked. Not realizing an oncoming attack from Kami. Everything happened so fast Kakashi jumps out in front of me blocking the hit. 

"I wouldn't be saying those things, because your the one who has lost. " Kakashi says while helping me up off the ground.

SIlence

"Are you ok? " He asked and I nod, but, in all honesty I don't feel ok. What she said hurt me so much. No matter how much I try to change, I will somehow be the same fearful girl I was back then. I can tell by the look on Kakashi face that he knew I'm not ok. We both walk up the stairs and are greeted by the rest of our team. 

"Y/N-CHAN THAT WAS AWESOME! " Obito shouts.

 "Good job Y/n" Rim says. I was taken aback by this. I smile and nod. 

"Thank you, guys" I said.

Next, up was Rin, she walks down and starts her match. She did very well but, unfortunately lost in the very end. She walks up the stairs. 

"Good job Rin, you did very well. " I say

 "Thanks Y/n" She states. 

"Well Kakashi! My eternal rival! Looks like we will be going for round 2." Guy says with a thumbs up. Kakashi sighs. He begins to walk down 

"Hey! Kakashi, don't lose! " I shout and he nods. The match begins and kakashi ends up defeating Guy. 

"Well, that was to be expected! Kakashi! But, I won't quit! My youth is burning bright and I will beat you next time! " Guy shouts .

"Yeah... mmk. " Kakashi replied. 

"Could the final contestants please come forward. " The Proctor yelled. Only about 10 of us walked down. The Hokage comes out from the background .

"The current examies will be promoted to chunin. " The hokage states.  Shock is heard from the stands. 

"What about the final rounds? " People whisper in the background.

 "Unfortunately, do to upcoming events and the need for more man power in the village. I have decided that there will be no final round. " The Hokage continues "now you will receive your vest and certificate stating your new rank. Good job all of you. " The Hokage says and leaves.

I walk out with my teammates and as we open the arena doors I see Mikoto standing there with Itachi in her arms.

 "How did you do? By the look on your face I'm guessing you made it?" she says while giggling 

"You know it!" I say proudly.

"Y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner to celebrate? You can also, bring your friend. " Mikoto asked while looking over at Kakashi. 

 "Yes, I would like that" I replied.

"Thank you Uchiha-san for inviting me over. " Kakashi says politely and she nods. 

"I will see you later then" She replies. Kakashi and I look at each other briefly and decide to walk back home.  Once we get home we both go to our own rooms and get a shower. We both walk out in casual clothes and sit on the coach reading our books for an hour before we head to the Uchiha compound.