Chapter 16

Your Pov

I look over at the time and closed my book. I got up and stretched listening to my bones click and crack.  I walk down the hallway and stop outside Kakashi's room. 

knock, knock 

I hear a low almost inaudible "coming" from inside. I stand back and the door is lightly swung open and Kakashi pulls up his mask and trails ahead. I walk over to the door and grab my navy blue sandals to slip on. I look back over at Kakashi who is peering over at me but, pretends like he isn't. 

"What's wrong?" I asked and he stuffs his hands into his navy sweatpants. 

Silence 

"You know...(scratches the back of head) you can tell me anything right?" Kakashi says and I opened the door. 

"Huh? Yeah, I know that..wait are you worried about me?" I asked and smirked. 

"Tsk, why would you think that. Let's just get going already. I hate being late." Kakashi replied bolting out the door. 

"Hey wait up!" I shouted and locked the door and headed toward Mikoto-san's house. 

...Outside Uchiha compound... 

"What is she doing here" (?) whispered and I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Uchiha clan members grouped together. 

"Sshh, or you'll get us in trouble!" (?)  motioned and I continued to walk and Kakashi tilted his head. 

"I don't get why Fugak-" (?) started and I get pulled away by Kakashi.

"Just ignore them." Kakashi mumbled and turned his head so it seemed like 'he wasn't worried' 

"Yeah...." I replied and then walked up the porch steps and stood outside Mikoto-san's house. 

Knock, Knock

"Hello you two, come on in, you can go wait in the living room. Dinners almost ready." Mikoto-san said while motioning us into her home. 

Kakashi and I walk into the living room. We both begin to look around the room noticing picture frames of Fugaku-san and Mikoto-san, and a family picture of Fugaku-san, Mikoto-san, and Itachi. This brings back small memories that I have left of my mother and father.

flashback 

"Y/n, come here, hurry up! You are going to miss it." My mother says sweetly 

"Coming!" 

"Wow! Mom, look, a shooting star!" I say in awe 

"Make a wish" she says and we both close our eyes and as I open them I see my mother staring at me and smiling.

"what?" I say 

"Nothing." she giggles 

"come on tell me" I whined 

"....-" 

flashback ends 

"Y/n? You ok?" Kakashi asks 

"Huh, oh, yeah? I just zoned out is all" I said while rubbing the back of my head. 

"Hmm, sure? Well anyway while you 'zoned out' Mikoto-san called us over."  Kakashi pointed and I nod in response. 

 We both walk over to the table and sit down. I see the front door open and Fugaku-san comes in and takes off his sandals. 

"Hello Y/n." Fugaku says.