Chapter 5

Your Pov

I am awoken by the sound of my blaring alarm clock. I rub my itchy dry eyes and look out my window noticing branches scattered all over the landscape. 'It must have been the storm last night. ' I thought. I slipped into my slippers and headed toward the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once I finished getting dressed and looked somewhat put together, I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen. I open the cabinet and grab a bowl, next I grab my favorite cereal and pour it into the bowl, and finally get the milk and a spoon.

I place my bowl of cereal on the table and sit down. As I begin to eat I look over to the guest bedroom door and notice that it's still shut. I tried to listen to notice any footsteps but there was none. I let out a sigh, 'I don't blame him for wanting to be alone, I know that all too well.'

I finished eating and put everything back into its rightful place, I placed the dirty dishes into the sink and walked back into my room. I grab a piece of paper and my f/c pen.

Hey Kakashi,

If you're reading this I just left to go to school. Don't worry I won't say anything. There's food in the fridge and there's towels in the bathroom.

See you later,

Y/n :)

I leave the note on the table, walk to the door, put on my sandals, and head towards the academy.

....

I entered the academy and headed to my classroom. I climbed the stairs to my seat, opened my book and began to read.

"Yes, all the evidence tells us that Kai killed your best friend Rose. " The detective said.

"But, I don't understand, why would-"

"Hey Y/n?" a girl with brown hair asked. I recently found out her name was Rin.

"Yes?" I said while closing my book sadly. 'Will I ever finish this book?'

"Have you seen Kakashi-kun recently " Rin asked

"No." I said flatly.

"Oh? Ok? Are you sure? Just yesterday you ran out of school, I thought you went to see him. " She said.

I begin to sweat, I really hate lying. "No, I haven't, though... I have been worried about Kakashi and yes, I did leave the academy but I realized that I left something plugged in and had to make sure my house didn't burn down. Haha, silly me. " I replied while waving my hands in the air.

"Oh, well ok then, if you do see Kakashi-kun, tell me? " She asked and I nodded. Rin then walks back to her seat and the teacher walks in and begins class.

Kakashi Pov

Achoo, 'someone must be talking about me.' I rubbed my eyes and looked outside and didn't realize how bright the sun was. I quickly turned away, got up, and walked out of the room.

I then noticed that Y/n's bedroom door was open. 'I wonder where she went?' I then decided to get something to drink and noticed the note on the table. I read the note and then realized "oh right she's at school. " I say while shaking my head.

I walk to the kitchen cabinet and grab a glass, filling it with water. I hear the ticking noise coming from the clock, counting every second. 'Hmm, it is really quiet. ' I decided to go back to the guest room.

Your Pov

"Finally lunchtime! I'm so hungry!" I say quietly as my stomach begins to gurgle. I walk to my locker to grab my lunch. As I shut my locker I noticed Obito leaning against the door to my left.