Chapter 17

Your Pov

I didn't sleep much yesterday. I kept thinking about what Fugaku-san said to me. I don't know how I should feel about it. Is it my job to fix my great grandfathers mistakes in out casting the Uchiha. I sigh, I sit on the ledge of the window staring outside, watching the clouds slowly move through the clear blue sky. I honestly don't know how long I have been sitting like this. I keep hearing Kakashi pacing through the house. 

"What's wrong with you? " I ask Kakashi.

 "Nothing." He replies but keeps walking. 

"Ok honestly you're making me sick with all this pacing. You don't have to tell me what's wrong but you should sit down. " I say. I look back out the window and hear a sigh and the pacing stops.

Kakashi's Pov

Y/n has been acting weird since yesterday. This whole morning she goes and sits on the window seal staring out as if she is in deep thought. Well, I guess I'm not much better. Her birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get her.

Everytime I try and ask her, I get so nervous. I can't ask anyone else because I feel like they would make fun of me. Honestly I should know by now what she likes, I am living with her. Sigh, think Kakashi think.....

"I GOT IT!!!! I shout and quickly put on my sandals and run out the door.

Your Pov

" I GOT IT"!!!! I hear Kakashi shout and see him bursting out the door. 'Ok that was weird, he never acts like that, Now I'm scared.' I thought.

I guess it's going to be just me time today. Maybe I should come up with what I want to do. It's been only a day since the conversation and I still haven't made up my mind. Which makes sense, I need time to think.

I get up and grab something to eat. Maybe once I eat something I will feel better. I eat some fruit and look at the clock. It's noon already. Sigh, dread feels my stomach, eating only made it worse.

I sit down at the table and place my head on top. 'What am I going to do?' I mentally cry. I feel so much pressure, do I help the Uchiha? What will happen if I do so? I will have to keep it a secret. But, what if this secret comes out! Will I go to jail? What about little Itachi? Will I ever see him again and what about Kakashi? Will he still be my friend? Will he forgive me for not telling him about the Uchiha?

It's all too much.

Before I know it I hear the door open and see Kakashi quickly walking to his room with his hands in his pockets. Hmmm what could he be hiding? He then walks back out and notices my head on the table and sits down next to me.

"Y/n? What's wrong?  " He ask for some reason I start to cry and he looks over at me shocked.

 "I really want to talk about it! But, I can't and it's making me so stressed! I don't know what to do Kakashi! I don't want you to be mad at me and stop being my friend! " I continue to ramble as I sob.

"Ok? First, you need to stop crying because I can't understand anything you're saying. " He said. I stopped crying.

"Ok, I only understood about half of what you were saying" he sighs "Is this about the 'secret' you can't tell me about?" and I nod

"Ok." He replied 

Silence

"Do you hate me? Are you going to stop being my friend? " I say looking at him.

 "No, Y/n, I don't hate you and I promised that I won't leave you. " He replied. 

"Really? "

 "Yeah, really." He gave a closed eye smile.

Ring, Ring 

"What was that? " I ask 

"Oh? That was my alarm to go train. " Kakashi says while shrugging.

"Hey Kakashi can I ask your something? " He nods. 

"If, you were asked to do something to help correct the past would you do it? " I ask. 

Silence

"Yes."  He replied and I nod.

"Thank you, Kakashi, I made up my mind. " I replied and stood up.

"Huh? " He says. I kiss him on the cheek and leave out the door. Leaving I very confused and blushing Kakashi. I head straight for the Uchiha compound. Once I arrive I knock on the door and see Fugaku-san standing at the door. 

"Hello Fugaku-san, I have made up my mind on the deal. " He nods waiting for my response.

"Yes, I will become the holder of the rinnegan."