Chapter 1

What A Bitch!

" Mom, is... is Sufen dead?"

"What... what are you talking about! She is so heavy-set. How can she just die from a bump? Hurry up, take out the box while she is in a faint".

Qin Ya heard two timid voices in a trance.

She tried to open her eyes. However, her eyelids were so heavy that it took her a full minute to just open them slightly.

"Mom, she... she seems to come of life!"

"You are such a coward. We cannot even put food on the table anymore. What's wrong with taking some of her dowries at this time? As the daughter-in-law of our Li Family, can she even say no to us?"

With a blurred vision, Qin Ya saw two women in ancient costumes.

She was stunned.

'What happened?'

According to her memory , she jumped from the ninth floor. How could she still be alive ?

However , before she even cleared this up , everything went black, and memories that didn't belong to began to flow into her mind.

Strange memories, like movies , were played in her mind over and over again. Although it was unbelievable, Qin Ya had to face such a fact.

She travelled back in time!

Opening her eyes again, she found herself lying in a small fenced courtyard surrounded by bamboo sheets.

She turned her head around slowly and saw the sunset that was falling halfway to the west.

'This... this is absolutely insane!'

It was only after a while that the surprise look on Qin Ya's face turned into a sad expression.

The two people who appeared before were the sister-in-law and mother-in-law of the original owner if this body.

Because the two heard that the original owner had sold her own chlid to Lord Zhang , and she consequently got some money on the grounds that the family could not afford the expenses anymore.

The owner , though as lazy as she was, was not stupid , so she refused to admit getting any money. Also, she pretended to hit her head to the stone mill in the yard in an attempt to scare these two away.

What the onwer couldn't expect was that because she was too fat , she couldn't hold back her force and was killed by herself.

The owner's sister-in-law and mother-in-law were merciless. Seeing that the owner bumped into the stone mill , they not only ignored her, but also took away the wooden chest where the owner hid her dowries and money.

After struggling to stand up from the ground , Qin Ya looked at the two rooms with thatched roofs in the courtyard and couldn't help shaking her head with a wry smile.

She read sime novels about transnigration to kill time before. When other people travel back in time in the novels , they tend to transmigrated to become someone with great fortune or become the princess. Where as, she has become an indigent fat widow!

Beside, the owner was not only gluttonous and lazy , but also a villian who sold her own child.

Recalling the memories, Qin Ya found that if she not occupying this body now, she would have slapped herself in a fury for what the original owner had done.

"Mommy!"

Just when Qin Ya was getting indignant about the owner , a clear and melodious voice came up behind her.

Qin Ya turned her head.

She saw a four year old chlid clad in a yellow and blue robe as well as a black bright cap , looking at her with his big eyes.

When Qin Ya saw the child , the child hurriedly lowered his head and two lines of tears dropped down his pink cheeks.

"Mommy, I... I am not used to staying there, so I want to come back and live with you."

After hearing the child's words, Qin Ya felt there was a lump coming into her throat.

According to the memories , although the owner of the body did not beat this child , she yelled at him quite often and never showed any maternal affection to him.

Before the death of her husband , the owner sometimes pretend to be caring for the child just for the husband's sake.

However, the husband died in the battle one year ago. Since then , the owner paid no attention to the child and didn't even give him food.

However , the child was pure and didn't understand all of these. In his eyes , the owner was always his mother , regardless if whether she was a good one or not.

Therefore , he sneaked back from Lord Zhang's home.

' what a bitch!'

Qin Ya scolded the owner in her heart and walked gently to the child. She crouched awkwardly and held the child in her arms.