B&W 12.

"Wafa" someone whispered in the dark silence. She turned around to find someone, anyone or any sign of life around her but it was a dark clouded mist.

"I'm coming for you. Sooner than you think" a gush of air fanned her ear making her turn to the side but she found no one. She started walking backwards looking around her to find someone but her eyes were aching in the dark.

Her back collided with a hard surface, she turned around stepping back from the wall. It moved. The darkness was reducing to a gray fog. A dark silhouette came in her view. She tried focusing on the person who was standing tall infront of her but she felt her eyes shutting, they felt heavy and she found herself falling into the clutches of it even if she tried to hold onto the stretched out hand.

She woke up with a weight on her chest and around her waist. Gaining the consciousness she opened her eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. Panicked, she tried getting up ton inspect her surrounding but something laced around her waist tightly.

With a rapidly beating heart she looked down at the mess of dark locks, she pulled the head of tht person alittle away and sighed in relief seeing it was only Buraak. She breathed in falling back on her pillow feeling relaxed.

Last night's events rushed back to her making her cold. She couldn't think much about them since she had Buraak to look after but now her mind was going haywire at the thoughts of what she had witnessed. Her eyes stung with tears realizing that she had lost a very dear friend.

Sabra was the kindest woman she had ever met in her whole life and she suffered all that, only because of her. She didn't realize she had drowned in her mind till someone spoke up.

He woke up feeling someone's fingers tugging and twisting his hair around  them. He looked up to find Wafa lost in her thoughts while her hands did wonders to his already sleepy mind.

"Stop before I fall asleep again" he mumbled but didn't feel her moving or even responding to him. Blinking the sleep away he pulled up on his elbow startling her.

"Are you okay?" He asked seeing her glistening eyes.

"Uh... Yeah. Good morning" she said looking away and smiling at him.

"The morning most certainly doesn't seem good. What's wrong?" He asked sitting up straight.

"Nothing. I... Are you feeling okay now?" She asked sitting up not meeting his eyes.

He studied her for a minute before letting the topic slide for a while.

"Me? I'm feeling way better after the morning treatment I got" he said making her blush at her doing.

"That's... That's nice I guess" she stuttered turning her back to him and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Wafa" he called her when she was about to enter the bathroom. She turned around with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah?" She asked, he gestured her to come closer and she did hesitantly. He patted tht spot before him and asked her to sit down.

"I... I just want to say don't take Mom seriously. You know how she can be... And I... I won't be home for most day because of Sabra's funeral and everything so try not to mind her that much" he said taking her hand in his. She looked down with a frown on her lips.

"It's... It's okay. I'll manage." She said meeting his gaze with a small smile on her face.

"Thanks.." he said cupping her face and pulling it close. Her eyes widened and she looked in his eyes surprised.