R&N 6.

🚨 proceed with caution🚨😂😂

Shaitan broke loose😳😂😂

It was a sunny hot day in Karachi and both the brides were put on the run to find the perfect outfits for their small dholki function. Since it was going to be an all ladies function Zunaira was hell bent on getting Narmeen all the revealing cloths she could and if not then force her to atleast try them on.

According to her Narmeen had the figure that she always neglected and she wanted her to see herself in something put of her comfortzone for once.

"Meeni I'll go fund some more dresses for you and if then you don't like anyone of them then I will not force you ok?" Zunaira said from the other stall. She had chosen her dress. Hers was a pastel pink lehenga with a low cut blouse, Zunaira was comfortable wearing such cloths and even after knowing her Khala would be pissed, in her defence it was her wedding not her Khala's and she would wear what she wanted not what the judging aunties approved.

Narmeen zipped up the lehenga and stared at herself. She had to admit she looked good in the off shoulder pink and blue lehenga ^^ but the blouse was a major clash in the outfit. Her mother would have her head even before she wears it. It was the type of dress that she would want to wear but only for herself. The low waisted lehenga hung a few inches below her bellybutton. She loved how she looked like a model but she also knew if she ever did the mistake to wear it infront of anyone she'll be dead from embarrassment.

She heard shuffling outside her door. The sound of the door opening resounded in the small cubical and  thinking that might be Zunaira who came back with yet another headache she started rambling.

"Yaar zunaira ab yeh kuch zayada hi hogaya hai. Ek dafa dekhlo phir hum kaheen aur se mere liye dekhlenge kuch. Ammi would never approve of this. Leave Ammi I would not wear this anywhere." Narmeen said staring at herself. She was wearing yet another lehenga zunaira had gotten for her. Truth to be told Narmeen didn't like anything in the shop but Zunaira did and just to pass time Zunaira was making her try on multiple dresses.
(Zunaira now this is too much. Have a look and then we'll go somewhere else to get me dress.)

"As much as I love the sight, I still wouldn't approve you wearing this infront of anyone but me" a voice very deep to be Zunaira's spoke from behind her. Narmeen's eyes shot up only to be met with a pair of clouded blue eyes. Her breath got stuck in her throat and eyes widened like saucers. She gulped audibly as the sound of the lock on the door being ticked resounded. Her heart was beating abnormally, skipping beats two at a time. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears.

Rameez and Faris were casually following their wives around just to have look at them since the house security was quite strict. The guards were told not to let the boys in and that being their grandfather's order the guards were bound to oblige. So now they followed them around the mall like their shadow glaring down the men staring at them.

They both sat in the far corner of a boutique seeing Zunaira frantically looking through dresses with Narmeen no where in sight. Faris couldn't take it anymore and so he approached her startling her. Rameez turned his gaze away since he didn't want his overly charged brother planning his nieces or nephews in the middle of a bridal store. His gaze flickered to the changing area where he had last seen his wife go. Moving his gaze back to the couple one last time he found them gone. His phone pinged indicating a message.

'Zunaira and I are going out for lunch she's saying help bhabhi out if she need anything she's in stall number four

~Faris'

He sighed at his brother but soon excitement rushed through him. Looking around carefully he made his way to the stalls. He stood outside to stall contemplating whether he should go in or not but Narmeen's voice and rant about the blouse being unapproving had his curiosity spiked. His need to see what his wife had gotten herself had him walking inside silently.